Scottish Fitba'

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hearts really are an anti-football side. A disgusting horrible thug side with no attempt to play football.

Honestly how can anyone watch Hearts throughout a season and not have bleeding eyes. Hoof and spoil the game. No attempt at passing, just blooter the opposition team into the stands and route one punts up the park.

Levein really is a nasty horrible wee man without a clue. Got what you deserved today.

Aberdeen 18 fouls to Hearts 22...Possession 50% each...........sound like a close competitive game to me. ;)
Hearts 2=1 up with 10 minutes to go then young Hickey gets second yellow card and they give away a totally stupid penalty.
Never easy being a Hearts supporter.
BTW Levein is quite a big chap. :love:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
They just spoil every game and drag every team into a physical battle.

They are a side incapable of playing football under Levein. A clueless individual who should have been hounded out of football when he played 0, yes 0 upfront for Scotland.

Lump, lump, lump, punt, punt, punt.

Genuinely how can any Hearts fan watch that every week, makes your eyes bleed. No wonder Scottish football gets such a bad press with idiots like Levein managing teams.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What's gone off with the Rangers game with part of the stand collapsing ☹️

Last edited:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
What's gone off with the Rangers game with part of the stand collapsing ☹️

It was the roof covering the enclosure for disabled supporters. A few Rangers fans jumped on top of the roof to celebrate when Rangers scored their injury time winner and the roof collapsed.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They just spoil every game and drag every team into a physical battle.

They are a side incapable of playing football under Levein. A clueless individual who should have been hounded out of football when he played 0, yes 0 upfront for Scotland.

Lump, lump, lump, punt, punt, punt.

Genuinely how can any Hearts fan watch that every week, makes your eyes bleed. No wonder Scottish football gets such a bad press with idiots like Levein managing teams.

Did you watch the cup final v Celtic, they played some pretty decent stuff for the first 70 minutes.
I would like to see that more often.
There is a good team in there somewhere, waiting to see daylight.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It was the roof covering the enclosure for disabled supporters. A few Rangers fans jumped on top of the roof to celebrate when Rangers scored their injury time winner and the roof collapsed.
👍☹️

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Always good to get the tricky one out of the way early....:) Though not part of Tommy's plan for Tayside domination for us to be bottom of the league after match#1. Suspect that we might not be the last team to get a tanking off the Hoops this season.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looks like Aberdeen's McKenna is off to either QPR or Forrest.
Not a great move IMO, another year at Aberdeen would be more beneficial for all concerned.
Perhaps he is looking at what happened to McGinn.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Thinking that a point or two off the Govan Crew would do me just grand this season. Doubt we'll get a sniff of anything off The Eastenders - then it's a case of slogging it out with the other likely suspects, winning some - losing some - sharing some.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Looks like Aberdeen's McKenna is off to either QPR or Forrest.
Not a great move IMO, another year at Aberdeen would be more beneficial for all concerned.
Perhaps he is looking at what happened to McGinn.

Why does it look like that?

As far as I'm lead to believe there is NO release figure in his contract.

Aberdeen have said he won't be going unless someone meets their valuation of the player who still has 3 years of his contract left.

Also this "transfer request" news was broken by talk poop radio and the Sun, both hardly known for their exclusives and honesty.

It's bad timing for Aberdeen with 2 other centre halfs out injured and a European game on Thursday night. Aberdeen can't even register a player in time for Thursday so I really can't see any English side getting McKenna this window.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Lafferty desperate to get back to Hearts...….no thanks.
I hope Rangers fans think that paying him around £60,000.00 a game was good value.
We did, the transfer fee helped pay for the new seats at Tynecastle.;)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Lafferty desperate to get back to Hearts...….no thanks.
I hope Rangers fans think that paying him around £60,000.00 a game was good value.
We did, the transfer fee helped pay for the new seats at Tynecastle.;)

Rangers of recent years seem to be trying to become the Sugar-daddy of Scottish Football - the £500,000 Saints got from Rangers in 2016 for Michael O'Halloran was always good business - made better when we got him back as a free agent earlier this year.

U

User62651

That CFR Cluj are a good side. They must be if they've knocked Scottish Champions Celtic out of the Champions League.

A bad result but Cluj are Romanian League champs the last 2 seasons, this stage of qualifying early in season anything can happen. Doesn't make Celtic crap overnight but disappointing for Hoops fans.....again.
Lets face it the chances of Celtic winning a Champions League any season start are about the same as Leicester winning the EPL..........hold on.;)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A bad result but Cluj are Romanian League champs the last 2 seasons, this stage of qualifying early in season anything can happen. Doesn't make Celtic crap overnight but disappointing for Hoops fans.....again.
Lets face it the chances of Celtic winning a Champions League any season start are about the same as Leicester winning the EPL..........hold on.;)

Think that you might be over-egging the pudding a bit to suggest that. Leicester were 5000-1 (I think) to win the PL. I'm willing to let you name your own odds on Celtic winning the CL and will take any bet you want you place on that.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As a Rangers fan, does it not worry you that they are piss poor but still streets ahead of the Ibrox lot?

Looking at that game tonight piss poor is an under statement and I wouldn't compare them to any team after watching that.

Think they could now end up selling some more overpriced players but then again they may not be so overpriced after tonight.

U

User62651

Think that you might be over-egging the pudding a bit to suggest that. Leicester were 5000-1 (I think) to win the PL. I'm willing to let you name your own odds on Celtic winning the CL and will take any bet you want you place on that.

Leverkeusen won it, Ajax won it, Porto won it. Celtic won European Cup and made final of 2003 Europa League/UEFA Cup. Steaua Bucharest won European Cup too. Ajax went pretty far last season with a young team.
5000-1 is not short, don't think any bookies would offer longer odds, not unusual for a smaller team to get a good cup run now and again.

You're promoting Colchester FC as you're a fan I assume - they don't win much but no-one's knocking them? Don't see the point of coming onto a thread just to knock the best side in Scotland because the EPL has better teams than any league bar Spain. No reason at all to expect a side from Romania should be well beaten by a club from Scotland.