Scottish Fitba'

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Close game at Tynecastle last night, both teams played well.
Rangers goalie wins man of the match once again v Hearts.

A couple of strange referee decisions.
At one point a Rangers attacker slipped and fell over with no Hearts player near him and Oor Willie did not award a foul.;)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Close game at Tynecastle last night, both teams played well.
Rangers goalie wins man of the match once again v Hearts.

A couple of strange referee decisions.
At one point a Rangers attacker slipped and fell over with no Hearts player near him and Oor Willie did not award a foul.;)
Just watched the highlights. Hearts keeper had a bit of a shocker. No idea why he came racing out, then froze. Made it easy for Sima to score. He had a couple of other blunders as well.

Was a bit concerned when I saw the Celtic line up, but Oh and Iwata both did well. Plenty good free-flowing football after a couple of lethargic performances.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Just watched the highlights. Hearts keeper had a bit of a shocker. No idea why he came racing out, then froze. Made it easy for Sima to score. He had a couple of other blunders as well.

Was a bit concerned when I saw the Celtic line up, but Oh and Iwata both did well. Plenty good free-flowing football after a couple of lethargic performances.
Hearts keeper was murder, he was also terrible for Scotland recently.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hearts keeper was poor but it doesn't hide the fact that Rangers desperately need a striker that can finish a ball. Too heavy a reliance on Sima and Tavernier penalties is not going to close the gap never mind win a title.

Danilo is just awful, clueless in the box.

Butland is proving to be a shrewd signing and he made some terrific saves.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hearts keeper was poor but it doesn't hide the fact that Rangers desperately need a striker that can finish a ball. Too heavy a reliance on Sima and Tavernier penalties is not going to close the gap never mind win a title.

Danilo is just awful, clueless in the box.

Butland is proving to be a shrewd signing and he made some terrific saves.
Santos have just been relegated. Morelos has a clause in his contract that he gets freed if they go down.

Wouldn't be the greatest surprise to see him back at Ibrox in the next couple of weeks.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hearts keeper was murder, he was also terrible for Scotland recently.
Pity Zander is struggling. He served StJ extremely well. As a Saints fan we knew his inconsistencies but I’m just pleased he got a chance with Hearts as that gave him more of an opportunity to get a Scotland call-up and a couple of games - and I’m pleased for him on that.

Plus if he hadn’t gone to Hearts we wouldn't have Mitov.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pity Zander is struggling. He served StJ extremely well. As a Saints fan we knew his inconsistencies but I’m just pleased he got a chance with Hearts as that gave him more of an opportunity to get a Scotland call-up and a couple of games - and I’m pleased for him on that.

Plus if he hadn’t gone to Hearts we wouldn't have Mitov.
Zander made a couple of mistakes in the Rangers game but he also stopped a couple of stone wall goals.
He did the same in the Scotland game.

I thought both goalies played well in the Rangers game, fans seemed to agree in their player assessment markings with Buckland 1 for Rangers and Zander 2 for Hearts.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
StJ really looking to get something other than nil points from their visit to Fir Park today. With ‘Well on a poor run a chance to get first away win of the season.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
What’s that? Dodgy VAR penalty awarded to Rangeres Naw…cannae be…there must be some mistake…surely…naw? Quite funny really 🤣 But as it’s against Du
I only caught the 2nd Half and sadly missed the penalty so can't comment i also missed the sending off.
In the 2nd half Ricki Lamie tried to rip the shirt of Dessers for most of it without getting a card, but Barisic got carded for one similar incident .

Last edited: