Scottish Fitba'

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Your making me homesick now guys!

What id give to be at east end park eating a steak bridie and drinking the hottest bovril ever this weekend!!

As soon as crowds are allowed back I will be over for the first home game just hope the football is a bit better than the last 84 minutes the other night!

Hopefully can put the wee team back in their box again tomorrow

We spoke too soon. The manky mob never got the memo ?‍♂️

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We spoke too soon. The manky mob never got the memo ?‍♂️

That was the most spineless, gutless performance I ever witnessed!

Totally and utterly embarrassed by that!

Played off the pitch by a young hungry team that’s well coached and played some really good football!

Stevies time is up I think as that surely has to be the final nail

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
That was the most spineless, gutless performance I ever witnessed!

Totally and utterly embarrassed by that!

Played off the pitch by a young hungry team that’s well coached and played some really good football!

Stevies time is up I think as that surely has to be the final nail

I haven't seen it yet and dread watching it. I read that Raith did actually play well. But what has happened? This is the same team that were dominating games, and they are starting to look like the tools have been put down. Is that SC's doing? Has he lost them?

Thing is mate, if we get shot - who do we get in? I can't really think of anyone that I would have right now.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I haven't seen it yet and dread watching it. I read that Raith did actually play well. But what has happened? This is the same team that were dominating games, and they are starting to look like the tools have been put down. Is that SC's doing? Has he lost them?

Thing is mate, if we get shot - who do we get in? I can't really think of anyone that I would have right now.
Don't watch it - it's that bad if you are a Pars fan

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

DO NOT Watch it!! However bad you imagine it must have been it’s actually much worse!! Avoid mate and delete your recording.

Team was set up wrong from the start and were getting played off the pitch at 2-1 so made a tactical change and immediately lost another goal then made changes at halftime and conceded another goal straight away! They didn’t look like they knew what they were supposed to be doing and to be honest it should have been more than 5

Don’t know what’s happened but things have not been right since what ever it was went on with Kyle Turner!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dykes has done ok previously for Scotland but he’s scored 1 goal in 22 games for his club so why are we starting him against the Faroes? He’s done well as a lone striker against the so called better nations but surely we should be trying to score goals tonight and be giving the other strikers in the squad a chance to prove themselves!

It’s not Scotland’s job to try to get him a goal to boost his confidence for his club.

Why call players like Kevin Nisbet up to leave him sitting on the bench for 3 matches when we aren’t exactly prolific up front? Give him a run and a chance especially in these types of games

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry,but got to say that this is another turgid display!
What the hell are we afraid of here-get in there,up the pace,play like you want to win AND SCORE SOME BLOODY GOALS-you diddies!!
MY old BB team could do better than this(and that's saying something)!!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First bit of decent football in 2nd half and we score!

Why are we not going at them constantly?

Kieron Tierney is a proper player though and surely is going to go on and have a fantastic career

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Don't watch Scottish Football so hadn't seen a lot of Tierney. Only saw him in a Scotland shirt prior to his move to Arsenal, and what I saw I couldn't understand what people saw in him.
Seen quite a bit since his move and I have to say the boy is nails. Just gets on with it and does what he does brilliantly. He's absolutely outstanding. Hope his injury woes are behind him.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry,but got to say that this is another turgid display!
What the hell are we afraid of here-get in there,up the pace,play like you want to win AND SCORE SOME BLOODY GOALS-you diddies!!
MY old BB team could do better than this(and that's saying something)!!
They must've read your post at halftime :ROFLMAO:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
McBurnie has nudie photies of Stevie Clarke, its the only explanation.

Absolute diddy of a player.
Expensive diddy though,is'nt he?
You may be right about the photos--although would be nice to see the boy score(do him-and maybe us a lot of good in long run).
Oh dear,oh dear-again letting them back in -WTF??(n)
See Denmark are sticking it to Austria --in Austria
Oh:poop:,gone back to pittypatty :poop:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Expensive diddy though,is'nt he?
You may be right about the photos--although would be nice to see the boy score(do him-and maybe us a lot of good in long run).
Oh dear,oh dear-again letting them back in -WTF??(n)
See Denmark are sticking it to Austria --in Austria
Oh:poop:,gone back to pittypatty :poop:

He's just not good enough, a goal won't change that. We have better options but he keeps persisting with him.