Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We all do - says i as one who was a fully paid up member of Ally’s Army (home guard) and went to the infamous ‘Hampden Cheerio’ ?

Oh,shoot-me too along with the 1st Mrs.C!!----Heady days indeed eh??
P,S....how's the missus??(have you lost the mobile yet??
BBc Scotland playing 'New Gold dreams by Simple Minds (and that little knobend Kerr)-for some reason one of my faves((the tune not Kerr!))

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What's happening at Tynecastle-seem to be imploding (or too many players don't give a ratsass for the manager/or the fans)?
Listened on radio to comments and seems it was a shocker-and at home too!(lucky there were no fans in or would have been crucified)
Downed tools with games to go???
Feel for Neilsen-must be raging inside----wonder if he'll be getting the summons/or the dreaded 'vote of confidence'??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Oh,shoot-me too along with the 1st Mrs.C!!----Heady days indeed eh??
P,S....how's the missus??(have you lost the mobile yet??
BBc Scotland playing 'New Gold dreams by Simple Minds (and that little knobend Kerr)-for some reason one of my faves((the tune not Kerr!))
Gotbthe souvenir programme upstairs...20p to get in. Me and my brother were heading into city centre for an 18th and mount Florida is on the line so we dropped to wave to the boys on the bus. Sadly I also have the 1974 Scotland World Cup LP - though in fact there are some decent tracks on it?

Last edited:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What's happening at Tynecastle-seem to be imploding (or too many players don't give a ratsass for the manager/or the fans)?
Listened on radio to comments and seems it was a shocker-and at home too!(lucky there were no fans in or would have been crucified)
Downed tools with games to go???
Feel for Neilsen-must be raging inside----wonder if he'll be getting the summons/or the dreaded 'vote of confidence'??
It is weird, same as with Levien and Stendel.......very good squad of players, 3 or 4 internationals, but they do not seem to be winning games.
Stats are impressive but they do not convert into wins.
Out of the league we have made two Scottish cup finals in two years so there is a bit of quality there.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It is weird, same as with Levien and Stendel.......very good squad of players, 3 or 4 internationals, but they do not seem to be winning games.
Stats are impressive but they do not convert into wins.
Out of the league we have made two Scottish cup finals in two years so there is a bit of quality there.
Hearts need to look the at the likes of Saint Johnstone to work out how to build a stable and relatively successful club on an annual budget wouldn’t pay a weeks wages for one of the OF. Then after achieving that build on it with the income that Hearts have. SJs greatest ever number of fans at any game in the club history (2014 cup final) wouldn’t fill Tynecastle.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bloody typical!!!!
You can't say that that was unexpected.
Israel are bossing this game/Scotland 2nd to every ball and marking is crap-too much room given!
They all need a good shake(and that includes the manager)
AAAAGGHH

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Poor performance so far!

Midfield is non existent, big gaps which Israel are exploiting and it should be at least 2-0.

Centre of defence is being exposed time and time again

Created nothing and too many players just not contributing!

Big second half needed as a defeat here after dropping points at home at weekend means it’s gonna be very difficult to get 2nd place in the group

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been downstairs,into the medicine cabinet-NO MOGADON will have to take Valium instead(this could put me back on the bottle-tossers)
SWMBO says I'm a masochist watching them and expecting ---what?,a team performance,some imagination,the ability to pass to each other???
Think I'll switch over to the golf(sound down and with some Imelda May playing maybe)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Poor performance so far!

Midfield is non existent, big gaps which Israel are exploiting and it should be at least 2-0.

Centre of defence is being exposed time and time again

Created nothing and too many players just not contributing!

Big second half needed as a defeat here after dropping points at home at weekend means it’s gonna be very difficult to get 2nd place in the group

On top of all the above add poor passing and non existent movement off the ball and you have yet another mediocre team showing us up.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I didn't even know the game was on I was watching Germany playing proper football :eek:. But Scotland should do well now, with my support :ROFLMAO:.
BTW what ever happened to the wee winger from Castlemilk ,Enya i think

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Mrs SILH says to me ‘I dont know why you watch Scotland...you just get all frustrated and miserable when they lose’. Not sure I know either. So I half watch.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I didn't even know the game was on I was watching Germany playing proper football :eek:. But Scotland should do well now, with my support :ROFLMAO:.

Enya went on to have a stellar recording career in the "folk music" category.

Anya, was utter gash anyway and didn't get many starts at Watford.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Not played since he left Derby in 2020 - doubt he needs to - was on £27,500 a week for four years there according to reports (disclaimer; reports = a story on the internet).