SCORESAVER 2 - Statistics Software

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Okay so shameless plug coming up.

I don't own the company or work for them. But I did buy their product after a months trial period, having been recommended by some on this forum.

I wont use his name, but I think most of you know who I mean, was very helpful in resolving a problem that I had with the software. What made this more extraordinary was that I was getting this assistance very late in the evening, (okay so The Masters was on), but he persisted and got back to me with an answer by 9:30 am the next morning (a Saturday). Also didn't get the usual auto reply when I purchased the software, got a personal one. Nice touch in todays automated age.

Anyway enough of this shameless plug, (I said it would be), but thanks for the service.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have been trying to get GM to feature their product as part of a survey of scoring software for a while now. I have to say the Scoresaver2 is brilliant and although there is a one off hit £30 from memory there was a discount code presented by one of the SS2 guys a few months back which saved £5 (worth checking the older threads).

If you are in the market for scoring software, and it really does help your game by highlighting exactly where your problems lie this is the one.

You can also record your practice sessions so you know what you have been working on and how it was going. You can also record details of lessons so you can make notes about what the pro told you so you can refere back months later.

There is also a feature where you can records results of matches played (i.e. club knockouts - inter club matches etc).

I don't work for them either but they definitely get the Homer Simpson seal of approval

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Thanks guys. I do work for the people who make SS2 (RDP Software) and do most of the Scoresaver programming and design. Mike Harris (GM ed) is planning to do some sort of review of Scoresaver 2 in one of the summer issues.

Cheers
Andy.

Key stats for Andy Richmond (Hcap: 12)

Fairways Hit: 55% (Hcap Std: 9)
Greens In Reg: 23% (Hcap Std: 13)
Putts Per Round: 32.28 (Hcap Std: 12)
Sand Saves: 0% (Hcap Std: 28+)
Birdie Conversion: 22% (Hcap Std: 3)
Par Scrambles: 25% (Hcap Std: 11)
Driving Distance: n/a (Hcap Std: n/a)
Penalties Per Round: 0.93 (Hcap Std: 10)

Rounds Recorded: 7
Date Range: Current Year: 01/01/2008 to 15/04/2008
Produced by Scoresaver 2. www.scoresaver.co.uk

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Andy

Any chance of doing a promotion again. There are lots of newbies on here now since this topic last came up.

Listen guys (and ladies) this really is a great tool and can be downloaded as a 30 day trial package. If you don't want to trust the Homer Simpson seal of approval (and why would you ???) try it and see. I promise it will open your eyes to how you perform against how you think you do.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Homer,

The promo code GMON76 is still valid and gives you a £5 discount, so £39.99 becomes £34.99.

Maybe we should get an Official HomerJS Seal Of Approval icon to put on our website. ?

Cheers
Andy.

lefthandleeds

Visit site
Just bought Scoresaver with the discount. Also got an email from Andy when I did! So thanks Andy. Pretty new to the game so not much data to go on but has helped me to focus my practise. Must do more putting, must do more putting....

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
No probs lhl, thanks for your purchase. btw, I am not always here at this late hour (!) but I am working on the new version of Society Scoresaver which hasn't had a major upgrade since its launch in 2002...

Andy.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow, nothing like dragging up a 12½ year old thread!
Anyhow, not sure who still uses Scoresaver 2 but if anyone does I'd like to know how to edit course details.
I need to change the tee colours as I stupidly entered them as yellow instead of white!

Cheers.