Recommended Pros in Scottish Central belt?

Visit site
Hi everyone,

Can somebody suggest a good pro in the Scottish Central belt that they've had lessons with previously? I had a few lessons in 2020 when I got into the game during the pandemic but my mind got cluttered with so many thoughts working on drills for numerous swing positions using alignment canes. It got the point where I just froze over the ball so stopped the lessons and resorted to YouTube.

It was at this point I discovered Zen Golf Mechanics and after watching a few videos invested in the GRF board in the summer of 21 which has a real positive impact. I went down for a lesson with the guys at Zen last year, which helped me break 100 and now regularly shooting 98-102.

To progress further I need further coaching, and as helpful as Zen has been, it is not sustainable in the medium or longer term, given the costs and travel.

I live in Milngavie but work in Edinburgh so open to coaching recommendations across the central belt. Looking for someone who keeps things simple without getting overly technical and making the swing all about positions.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be very welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I've recently went to the pro at Bishopbriggs driving range. Had two lessons with him so far and I would say out of the 6 or 7 pros I've tried he has been the best. My alignment is better, ball striking improved. Feel much more confident.

Visit site
I've recently went to the pro at Bishopbriggs driving range. Had two lessons with him so far and I would say out of the 6 or 7 pros I've tried he has been the best. My alignment is better, ball striking improved. Feel much more confident.
Which pro are you seeing in Bishopbriggs?