Scorecard responsibility

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is not how the EG app works and committee's do not in any case have anyway of checking those signatures. The fact that a member has attested the score via a password protected personnal account is sufficient. In any case the signature does not appear on the EG portal for administrators so cannot be checked.
Likewise I do not remember having to provide a signature, just confirm. However I have not used the app since Mar so it might have been updated.

DickInShorts

Visit site
In answer to a question to me on screen 3 or 4 (now on 7) we use the Scottish Golf App and the boxes used for player and Attester are identical to the ones shown in a post later.

As players we always check 9 hole scores and 18 holes to ensure we are agreed.
If two player group in medal the app advises any inconsistencies and if 3 player ( and you record scores for all 3) it does the same . If in a 3s player group and you just score ‘round robin’ (1 other player and your ow n) then there is no advice of any inconsistency.

I don’t use the PSI but suspect it just asks for the attesters name without a signature being required. There is no requirement/facility to enter the attesters score either