Scorecard + rain?

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Past two comps sat and wed were torrential, score card completely dry in the motocaddy holder on my trolley, before that I had a wallet type holder and was fine never had an issue with it,
Invest in a waterproof bag or no matter what things will get wet/damp

RichA

Visit site
Got to be honest, in my crowd it's generally a struggle scoring after one hole... "5, no 6, no 5, no hang on" [counts on fingers].
Remembering 3 or 4 holes at a time isn't going to provide realistic scores.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
melted wax for me and a sharp object to etch the score in. I personally find a scorecard holder in my back pocket creates drag and reduces my swing speed enough to shorten my shots by 6.254yrds. ?

Seriously though. I found the on par premium scorecard holder very good for most cards and just turn your back to the rain when marking if nothing to use as a shelter.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got me plastic sealable bag & will score live on my phone tomorrow as well as trying to keep a score card dry. However, I am in a buggy for I hope the last time as I got cortisone in my knee today so hope to be walking the course by Mon. :):)

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seemed more self-deprecating in regards of memory versus age, to be honest.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day
Possibly both, because you were being ageist in a possibly witty or possibly obnoxious way, depending on how the reader interprets it, which is up to them, of course.
Your suggestion for marking every 3 or 4 holes is a good one. Your ageist remark is ill judged in my opinion.

Nah, the “lol” at the end of the post indicates to the reader that the comment was intended to be interpreted humourously.