Saving Golf Shoes

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a pair of Nike golf shoes going into their third year of service with no sign of letting up. Problem is that the padding at the back inside has gone. I've tried heal things but that's just rubbing and causing blisters. I've got new pairs ready to go but would like to see just how long these things are going to last. Amazing shoes. Any ideas please

D

Deleted member 16999

Our local cobbler sowed a piece of suede in to the heel in pair of Adidas shoes for me, still use them in the winter.

See if you have a cobbler in your area who could offer the same service.

Cost me £8.00 for the pair.

RichA

Visit site
I've got a pair of Nike golf shoes going into their third year of service with no sign of letting up. Problem is that the padding at the back inside has gone. I've tried heal things but that's just rubbing and causing blisters. I've got new pairs ready to go but would like to see just how long these things are going to last. Amazing shoes. Any ideas please
I've had this with a couple of pairs of otherwise good trainers and golf shoes. I cut a small piece of bike handlebar foam tape to fit the hole then put a piece of Gorilla Tape over it. Working well on both.