Saturday golf

Julesb

Visit site
Does anybody know of any courses in NW England area or maybe as far down as Cheshire/Shropshire that will accept visiting golfers on a Saturday ?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Off the top of my head Silverdale's comp day is a Sunday so normally no issue getting on there on a Saturday.

We're playing Hart Common near Wigan on Saturday as visitors and teeing off at 11.30.

Heaton Park and Marland near Manchester and Stanley Park in Blackpool will also have availability on Saturdays mornings but you'll be slotting in amongst the club comps.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
We will allow visitors on a Saturday after the comp has finished.

Should have added this, you can get on most clubs around us after the comps on a Saturday - it means a 2pm or later tee time and likely a slow round but with the longer nights it's doable.

Skytot

Visit site
Werneth low have their comps on Sundays so usually good all day Saturday. Only 12 hole course and bit hilly but it’s got amazing views all over Mcr, Cheshire & Derbyshire

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Look in and around Staffordshire. Their comps are usually on a Sunday, so Saturday is usually just for general play. I know I play at one, Westwood. It's tough though.

Brammall Mac

Visit site
“NW England” is massive - any chance of narrowing this down a bit?
And what about an idea of time?
If the question is about any course in a huge chunk of the country, at any time, then the correct answer is “hundreds of them”.

Skytot

Visit site
“NW England” is massive - any chance of narrowing this down a bit?
And what about an idea of time?
If the question is about any course in a huge chunk of the country, at any time, then the correct answer is “hundreds of them”.
By your forum name I’m guessing you play at one of the Bramhall clubs . I’m playing in the seniors open in July at Bramhall park

Last edited:

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Would recommend just going to GolfNow to see who's accepting bookings. My guess would be that there are hundreds of courses in "NW England" where you can play on a Saturday.