And that’s the reply- on field decision going to give it , can’t overturn that

But the SA TMO has overturned it ?‍♂???

D

Deleted member 15344

What a brilliant second half -great start to the series
what a performance from Lawes

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Didn't expect that! Not followed this tour too closely with me having a newborn but managed to catch the second half of this and was really impressed. Very mature performance and Lawes was a beast.

Looking forward to the other two tests now after dreading a whitewash prior to the tour. Especially given some of the selections - in particular the midfield.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Faf de clerk has a face you’d never get tired of slapping
He's a pretty mean golfer too! Another reason to not let your sister anywhere near him!
Still the best half-back in the world imo - though I haven't studied all possible candidates for a while! Up there with Sid Going in my 'all time greatest' number 9s!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
All very scrappy. Anthony Watson looks very vulnerable under a high ball, Courtney Laws was superb, and Alun Wyn Jones clearly very important with his calm decision making. But the Lions look like a thrown together Barbarians team, rather than a side that has had a proper build up. South Africa full of mistakes, don’t look fit either, unsurprising as their build up was similarly non existent. This is a long way from being a classic Lions tour.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well looks like is the little rant against the referees has worked ?