Rugby Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
The Rugby Pod has a decent review of the tournament. Decent panel and great theories.

I have also been listening to “for the love of rugby” podcast with Coles and Young. Super entertaining and funny as hell.

My main go to is “good bad rugby” which has been about for ages. Love this!

Grizzly

Visit site
So. Are you England fans a bit more optimistic about the team now?

You have the All Blacks series in a couple of months to look forward to.

I think most England fans just wanted to see the team developing, and in that sense yes, I think most will be optimistic. As much as they were a dodgy scrum penalty away from the RWC final, the fact was that they got there playing very little actual rugby and in the last couple of weeks, we've seen an attacking style and intention come together (even if another questionable penalty meant there was only one win). The loss of Farrell and some others to France has helped, giving a clarity to selection, and we seem to have players coming through to strengthen the side.

I would be rather concerned about the All Blacks playing against that blitz though - they could rip us to shreds in the transition. They need to develop some intelligence about when to switch to an outside drift.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Rugby Pod has a decent review of the tournament. Decent panel and great theories.

I have also been listening to “for the love of rugby” podcast with Coles and Young. Super entertaining and funny as hell.

My main go to is “good bad rugby” which has been about for ages. Love this!

I listen to those plus the eggchasers podcast and the rolling maul but that is a Tigers only one. Will give good bad rugby a go.

For the love of rugby is very funny but also with some decent behind the scenes info in there as well

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site