Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I spoke to RCP today and everything is ok. We have 24 spaces booked but could add another group if required. The first group tee off 9.40. The biggest problem, as last time is the food - there is a wide ranging menu but we all have to order the same 2 courses (vegetarians etc,I guess, can be catered for), last time I chose but, of course, my choice didn't suit everyone, so any SENSIBLE suggestions on how I go about this?

Almost everyone has paid their deposit, just a few to come so please sort them out soon as I'm having further eye surgery on the 12th December and will be out of action for a short while before Xmas. Payment of the balance (£30 for most of you) is not urgent but if you do send it please please do your best to put on the payment details your real AND forum name

Many thanks

D

Deleted member 15344

I guess no one would like the breakfast we had last year instead Chris ?

If not then I don't think you can go wrong with pie and chips

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What's the choices, they obviously do a few set meals within their 2-course society cost criteria so put them up in a poll and the majority rule, simples :thup:

If you can't do a poll let me have the list and I'll post it up for you.

The only issue with a breakfast this year is that some of us are playing or just travelling the day before and will have breakfast in our accommodation, so personally a 2-course afterwards would be more ideal.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
What's the choices, they obviously do a few set meals within their 2-course society cost criteria so put them up in a poll and the majority rule, simples :thup:

The only issue with a breakfast this year is that some of us are playing or just travelling the day before and will have breakfast in our accommodation, so personally a 2-course afterwards would be more ideal.

I'm off to London directly after the meet so would want the dinner myself and i never discussed breakfast as an option. They only have 18 main courses and 8 desserts, so it should be pretty easy to get one of each to suit everyone. :smirk:

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site

+1..

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Brexit the sequel……… :eek:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chrisd. Paid
Fish. Paid deposit
Paperboy. Paid deposit
Blue in Munich. Paid in full
Anotherdouble. Paid £60 - £5 to pay
Liverbirdie. Paid in full
Liver birdie guest. Paid deposit
davemc1 Paid deposit
wookie. Paid deposit
Murph. Paid deposit
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil paid deposit
Trojan615 Paid in full
Radbourne2010 Paid in full
Badger Paid deposit
Lee Nixon Paid in full
PM Wokingham Paid deposit
MashleyR7 Paid deposit
Richart. Paid in full
Oddsocks
Twinman Paid deposit

Anyone listed who is now not playing please let me know

Further update, any questions please shout

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Chrisd. Paid
Fish. Paid deposit
Paperboy. Paid deposit
Blue in Munich. Paid in full
Anotherdouble. Paid £60 - £5 to pay
Liverbirdie. Paid in full
Liver birdie guest. Paid deposit
davemc1 Paid deposit
wookie. Paid deposit
Murph. Paid deposit
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil paid deposit
Trojan615 Paid in full
Radbourne2010 Paid in full
Badger Paid deposit
Lee Nixon Paid in full
PM Wokingham Paid deposit
MashleyR7 Paid deposit
Richart. Paid in full
Oddsocks
Twinman Paid deposit

Anyone listed who is now not playing please let me know

Further update, any questions please shout

Must have missed this one when getting excited about RSG.

If any spaces arise could you let me know as i'm local so easy to arrange plans.

Cheers

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Must have missed this one when getting excited about RSG.

If any spaces arise could you let me know as i'm local so easy to arrange plans.

Cheers

From post 165;

I spoke to RCP today and everything is ok. We have 24 spaces booked but could add another group if required. The first group tee off 9.40.

I reckon if you speak the Old Timer nicely and bring him a bag of Werther's, you could sneak in.
;)