Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 22nd Feb 2016

D

Deleted member 1418

My golfshake handicap is 15.6 but I am not sure if it counts as "official"
don't let the clubs fool you as I wanted a set of Mizzy blades when I first saw them as a 10 year old.

Don't worry - if you're a whiz with your Mizzy blades and we learn first hand that the '1' in your handicap was actually a typo you will be suitably chastised and ridiculed in the bar afterwards!!!! ;) :) :)

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sorry Ben but numbers are one down as Ovie has booked a holiday for these dates. Can you keep his deposit and make me fully paid please?

Anyone who was thinking about this but worried about only one round to play there is now a space available for Royal St Georges the day after.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry Ben but numbers are one down as Ovie has booked a holiday for these dates. Can you keep his deposit and make me fully paid please?

Anyone who was thinking about this but worried about only one round to play there is now a space available for Royal St Georges the day after.

He knows what he's missing, right? Surely skiing can wait a couple of days? :D

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So back to 3 4-balls at the moment, but plenty of spots if anyone else wants to join in.

1. Wookie
- PAID IN FULL
2. Richart - DEPOSIT PAID
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
5. Blue in Munich - DEPOSIT PAID
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
7. Liverpoolphil- DEPOSIT PAID
8. Sainthacker- DEPOSIT PAID
9. Oxfordcomma- DEPOSIT PAID
10. Pieman - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Craggles89 - DEPOSIT PAID

D

Deleted member 1418

So back to 3 4-balls at the moment, but plenty of spots if anyone else wants to join in.

3 teams of 4, 1 member of each team in each group, total stableford points wins and winning team takes the money (£5 each)?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

3 teams of 4, 1 member of each team in each group, total stableford points wins and winning team takes the money (£5 each)?

If we're playing 3 fourballs, and it's one member of each team in each group, doesn't that need to be 4 teams of 3…….:whistle:

Like the sound of that :thup:

Even though it doesn't work? :ears:

D

Deleted member 1418

If we're playing 3 fourballs, and it's one member of each team in each group, doesn't that need to be 4 teams of 3…….:whistle:

Even though it doesn't work? :ears:

Team comp rather than individual was what I was aiming at! We'll work something out! :thup: :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I don't understand what you mean Paul.:eek:

What about best two or three stableford scores from each team member on each hole ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Team comp rather than individual was what I was aiming at! We'll work something out! :thup: :D

I know you were, but if we are playing in fourballs and it is one team member in each fourball then that four teams of three. If it's three teams of four then each fourball will have to have two members from one team. Not opposed to the idea in principle, possibly works better as four teams of three as it leaves leaves less place to hide if you see what I mean..

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pile the pressure on...

2 to score on the front 6, 3 to score on the middle and then all to score on the final 6, nowhere to hide :eek:

:smirk:

D

Deleted member 1418

It is good but not sure if it's the right meet to have " pressure" as such

True - the last time I played it with Smiffy, ChrisD and Leftie I was shocking! Don't think I contributed till about the 7th hole!!

D

Deleted member 1418

I agree with this.
I'm looking forward to my first forum meet, but if the pressure is piling on I better get practising over the winter !
:eek:ne:

Absolutely no pressure whatsoever Craggles - guarranteed to be a very enjoyable day. Doesn't matter how you play, someone will call you a knob at some point..................and say it affectionately!!!

Oh and first-timers have the honour of the first tee-shot...............;) :eek:ne: :D