Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 22nd Feb 2016

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not a regular but im interested...whats the situation with deposits and such?

Long way to come from Cheshire! The more the merrier though, we've got space for 16 so if you're definitely interested let me know and I'll PM you payment details. It's £65 total which includes a full English beforehand - RCP have asked for a deposit of £32.50 now, with the rest payable on the day.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Long way to come from Cheshire! The more the merrier though, we've got space for 16 so if you're definitely interested let me know and I'll PM you payment details. It's £65 total which includes a full English beforehand - RCP have asked for a deposit of £32.50 now, with the rest payable on the day.

Is Tuesday fully booked, if not he could travel down and stay over like most of us are and do the 2-days, a proper newbie blooding :smirk:

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Is Tuesday fully booked, if not he could travel down and stay over like most of us are and do the 2-days, a proper newbie blooding :smirk:

Only have one day of holiday left at work until April! would be a sunday night job, drive back for tuesday, will check the work rota and availability for holidays and let you know later tonight.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
1. Wookie
2. Richart
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
5. Blue in Munich - DEPOSIT PAID
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
7. Liverpoolphil
8. Sainthacker - DEPOSIT PAID
9. Oxfordcomma - DEPOSIT PAID
10. Pieman - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie

Still a few deposits to come, can you try and send them over this week please gents? Hoping to get them sent off to RCP at the start of next week.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Payment sent this morning Ben.:thup:

Cheers Rich.

1. Wookie
2. Richart - DEPOSIT PAID
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
7. Liverpoolphil
8. Sainthacker- DEPOSIT PAID
9. Oxfordcomma- DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
And another one, not many left now - cheers everyone.

1. Wookie

3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
7. Liverpoolphil - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
And another one, not many left now - cheers everyone.

1. Wookie

3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
7. Liverpoolphil- DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie

Any space for a newbie to tag along?
Been looking forward to getting involved in meets, but they all seem to be up north.
Can't pass an oppurtunity like this up.
When will the deposit need to be paid by?

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Any space for a newbie to tag along?
Been looking forward to getting involved in meets, but they all seem to be up north.
Can't pass an oppurtunity like this up.
When will the deposit need to be paid by?

Definitely got spaces, I have tee times for 16 booked and at the moment there are only 12 of us.

Let me know if you want to join in and I can PM you payment details. You've got a few days to decide, I'm hoping to send over the deposits to RCP at the start of next week so would need to know by this weekend.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just waiting on murphthemog, who I think from other posts is away until the weekend, and Blundell who is probably at the Grove.

1. Wookie
- DEPOSIT PAID
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie - DEPOSIT PAID

Craggles89 and Jates12, definitely got spaces for you if you're interested and it would be good to have you along. Same goes for anyone else who fancies a knock on a very fine track.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
hi,
I am interested in tagging along but do not have an official handicap as I play nomadic golf at the moment. will this be an issue?

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just waiting on murphthemog, who I think from other posts is away until the weekend, and Blundell who is probably at the Grove.

1. Wookie
- DEPOSIT PAID
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie - DEPOSIT PAID

Craggles89 and Jates12, definitely got spaces for you if you're interested and it would be good to have you along. Same goes for anyone else who fancies a knock on a very fine track.

PM sent, Oxfordcomma :thup:

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry, I'm in Italy til the weekend. Can I sort things out then? Internet here is a bit archaic!

No problem, I saw the other posts saying you are away this week so I wasn't expecting anything immediately. Hoping to send the deposits over at the start of next week so the weekend is fine, I'll PM the payment details.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
hi,
I am interested in tagging along but do not have an official handicap as I play nomadic golf at the moment. will this be an issue?

I don't think it will be a problem, I have never been asked for a certificate at any course including RCP last time I played there. They do have a statement on their website about minimum handicaps and certificates so I suppose that theoretically it's a risk, but they've been pretty informal in the past. Anyone who was on the repeat visit that Smiffy organized, RCP didn't ask for any HC details did they?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
hi,

What would you say you play to currently, looking at the irons you play, I'd say.....

I think these clubs that ask or would like handicap cert are really saying they'd like a certain standard of golf being abled to be played, which effectively rules us all out :rofl:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
What would you say you play to currently, looking at the irons you play, I'd say.....

I think these clubs that ask or would like handicap cert are really saying they'd like a certain standard of golf being abled to be played, which effectively rules us all out :rofl:

My golfshake handicap is 15.6 but I am not sure if it counts as "official"
don't let the clubs fool you as I wanted a set of Mizzy blades when I first saw them as a 10 year old.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Craggles89 is making the leap and joining us. Still room for more if you want to come along Dando?

1. Wookie - DEPOSIT PAID
3. therod - DEPOSIT PAID
4. murphthemog
6. Fish - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Blundell
12. Ovie - DEPOSIT PAID