RickG Memorial Trophy Day (Coventry Golf Club)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hear, hear on that - people coming from far and wide, a great testament to the man.

I wonder what team he would have been on.....;)

Once the teams have been decided, I will mark those playing with North or South highlighted so when the cards & scores are coming in to Phil (& Mike I think), they can make a separate note of them also for you.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pete, I see golfmmad has put himself forward for this, if you want to make it 13 a side I'll go in as well. Normally suffer a nosebleed at the mention of Watford, never mind actually going north of it.

Can't get the staff (me), thought I'd put it in. Good man, Rich.

I'll update tonight after 9 pm, with you and Golfmad in, just in case any more come on board in the meantime.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have a great day guys, Robin, Rickg will be watching down on you to make sure it goes like clockwork and be bursting with pride at what his mate is doing in his memory.
Apologies I can’t be with you all to honour Rick, I’ve tried to do my bit by sponsoring a hole this year, hopefully this is just the start of annual event.
Play well guys.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Car loaded up , finish work at 0200, set off at 0300 ish and kip near club for a hour or so.

Looking forward to this and inflicting my golf swing on more people 😁

Cheers for organising young Fish.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Work done and new glasses picked up and will be firing on all cylinders tomorrow 😂😂😂. It gonna be an awesome day , well done Robin you've done a great job 👍👍

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Captainron & Old Skier are at the hotel now, be useful to know as others arrive as I’ll pop down the pub and have a quick pint with you all before you go for your curry.

D

Deleted member 1147

Sorry I can’t be with you tomorrow chaps, but I’ll raise a 🍺 to you all and another 🍺 to Rick when I get a chance.

Enjoy the day 🍻

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you for all the extra payments :thup:

If at any time you want to pay the balance (£20) to the same account you did for the deposit, please feel free to do so. It would help to save time on the day not having to collect any cash when you register your arrival from 9am, but if you still want to do that, it's not a problem, just an option, I have highlighted those with balances to pay, just as a friendly reminder and to ensure my admin is correct ;)

1/ Fish**
2/ Imurg**
3/ Fragger**
4/ Liverpoolphil**
5/ Grumpyjock**
6/ Richart**
7/ Pokerjoke**
8/ Paperboy**
9/ Bluewolf**
10/ Stu c**
11/ GG26**
12/ wrighty1874*
13/ NWJocko**
14/ GregBWFC**
15/ Blue in Munich**
16/ Captainron**
17/ Junior**
18/ Midnight**
19/ Old Skier**
20/ Franco**
21/ Crow**
22/ PNWokingham**
23/ The Autumn Wind**
24/ Crazyface**
25/ Mrs Crazyface** (playing with Mr CF)
26/ Birchy*
27/ Radbourne2010**
28/ mikejohnchapman**
29/ PIng**
30/ Upsidedown**
31/ full-throttle**
32/ golfmmad**
33/ Drive4Show*
34/ wookie**
35/ CVG**
36/ PCWOX**
37/ Jobr1850**
38/ adasko**
39/ Mike Harris GM**
40/ Bill Elliott GM**
41/ Rob Smith GM**
42/ Michael Weston GM**
43/ James Mason GM**
44/ Liverbirdie**
45/ Rosecott**
46/ TXL**
47/ Coventry Golf Club (Club Professional)
48/ Liam Robinson (Challenge Tour Pro)**

This is now CLOSED, tee times have been announced.

Unfortunately after contacting The Mid Amateur Tour some 3 months ago, I have endured 2 months of broken promises and assurances regarding the sponsorship for the 1st Tee and even the individuals green fee.

As such all links and acknowledgments previously given to The Mid Amateur Tour have now been removed and MR Jason Morris will no longer be attending.

Anyone with any doubts about not being able to attend PLEASE contact me ASAP, I cannot obtain any refunds now, but its not just the finances, it's more about having to rejig the tee groups which could cause minor issues for me.

Thank you.

Just noticed this Robin.

Just sent my balance to save the messing in morning :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
North

1.Bluewolf (Herr Oberstamfuhrer) 9
2Liverbirdie 6
3.Junior 6
4.NWJocko 5
5.Wrighty1874 **
6.GregBWFC 12
8.LpoolPhil 5
9.StuC 17
10. Crow 13
11. Old Skier 20
12. Rosecott 16
13. Birchy **he only reminded me before **

Sarf

1.D4S (Corporal Pike) 6
2.Fish 16
3.Fragger 21
4.Jobr1850 15
5.PNWokingham 12?
6.GG26 - 23
7.Richart 12
8.Imurg 8
9. Radbourne2010 5
10.Wookie
11.Golfmad
12. BIM
13. MikeH

So we have an odd one left over, a very odd one, so unless we get a late entry - we'll toss for Cam in the morning.

One more southerner would be good, so that Cam can come on the northern team, if one last entry.

If not, this is the plan:-

1. We pick the best 11 from each team, total that score.
2. We then toss to see which side Cam will be in.
3. Then we pick a card out from the used/best 10 and replace with Cam's...........knife edge!!!!!:rofl:

Thanks for supporting it, and hopefully no matter what, we'll all have a laugh together.:cheers:

Get your £10's to me, and D4s ASAP, please.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Robin,

In case you don't get to check your Pm's but check this thread I have sent you a urgent one mate.

Midnight...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have a late casualty, if anyone wants to join us, please reply on here ASAP or pm me, I’m happy for anyone already playing to bring a +1 to keep the tee groups equal, so again, contact me quickly to confirm as I’m putting this request out on other social media platforms.

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
In the event that I don’t find a replacement, then Mikejohnchapman, Drive4Show & Radbourne2010 will tee off 2nd as a don’t want a 3-ball in the middle of the field, so if you read this guys, be prepared to tee off circa 11.08-11.10.

Thank you.