RickG Memorial Trophy Day (Coventry Golf Club)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That's 50% of the cards done, been at it since 03.30 :eek:

I've made them idiot proof, hopefully :whistle:

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

Prizes on more than a third of the course, plus challenges before going out on the practice putting green and on the balcony with an inflatable darts board :thup:

Unfortunately the Bear couldn't make it :rofl:

Darts Golf3.jpg

Darts Golf.jpg

Darts Golf2.jpg

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You can put your own “correct” handicaps on the card, it’s only Peter that needs them if your in the N Vs S challenge.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
That's 50% of the cards done, been at it since 03.30 :eek:

I've made them idiot proof, hopefully :whistle:

View attachment 25397

View attachment 25398

Prizes on more than a third of the course, plus challenges before going out on the practice putting green and on the balcony with an inflatable darts board :thup:

Unfortunately the Bear couldn't make it :rofl:

View attachment 25399

View attachment 25400

View attachment 25401

what's the fine/punishment for those that miss the dartboard??

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
2 questions...

do you still need anyone for North Vs South - as a Welsh born Everton fan who grew up in Oxford, now lives in Hampshire but is a member of a golf clubs in Hampshire, Devon, the Wirral and St Andrews I think I qualify for either side! If selected I'm off 10

what time does the bar open?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
2 questions...

do you still need anyone for North Vs South - as a Welsh born Everton fan who grew up in Oxford, now lives in Hampshire but is a member of a golf clubs in Hampshire, Devon, the Wirral and St Andrews I think I qualify for either side! If selected I'm off 10

We will be in the bar from Thursday night Mike. Could be some pretty ordinary golf played if it all goes to plan

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right all, the old firm, the Ashes, Rocky vs Drago all pale into insignificance in this titanic battle. Cast, as follows:-

North

1.Bluewolf (Herr Oberstamfuhrer) 9
2Liverbirdie 6
3.Junior 6
4.NWJocko 5
5.Wrighty1874 **
6.GregBWFC 12
8.LpoolPhil 5
9.StuC 17
10. Crow **

Sarf

1.D4S (Corporal Pike) 6
2.Fish 17?
3.Fragger loads?
4.Jobr1850
5.PNWokingham 12?
6.GG26
7.Richart 12
8.Imurg 6?
9. Radbourne2010 5 ?

Floaters:-

Old skier ?
Capt Ron 12?
Rosecott ?

It would be nice to get a 12 a side, so come on lets hear from you.

I think most/all northerners have signed up so will keep the floaters floating for now, in case we get a few more, and if we get an influx of southerners, may put Midlanders in with us.

£10 in per person - if your team wins you get massive bragging rights and a £10 beer token, if you lose, prepare for pelters!!!!

All in a good cause.
** If people can ideally advise/confirm their handicaps, After that I'll allocate the floaters a team to try and even out handicaps.**

the south are looking a bit outgunned. Can we give Cam to the North to help balance things and Mike Harris to the South!! :D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2 questions...

The more the ming - ier, Mike. ;)

Anyone else at GM towers interested before I unload upon, sorry allocate, Cam a team.... :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
the south are looking a bit outgunned. Can we give Cam to the North to help balance things and Mike Harris to the South!! :D

Don't worry Paul, the course suits the short but accurate hitters with plenty of shots at the moment, the big wild hitters will be picking up and walking the course for leisure purposes only :smirk:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Hanging onto my Cat 1 Status by the skin of my teeth...:fore:
Right all, the old firm, the Ashes, Rocky vs Drago all pale into insignificance in this titanic battle. Cast, as follows:-

North

1.Bluewolf (Herr Oberstamfuhrer) 9
2Liverbirdie 6
3.Junior 6
4.NWJocko 5
5.Wrighty1874 **
6.GregBWFC 12
8.LpoolPhil 5
9.StuC 17
10. Crow **

Sarf

1.D4S (Corporal Pike) 6
2.Fish 17?
3.Fragger loads?
4.Jobr1850
5.PNWokingham 12?
6.GG26
7.Richart 12
8.Imurg 6?
9. Radbourne2010 5 ?

Floaters:-

Old skier ?
Capt Ron 12?
Rosecott ?

It would be nice to get a 12 a side, so come on lets hear from you.

I think most/all northerners have signed up so will keep the floaters floating for now, in case we get a few more, and if we get an influx of southerners, may put Midlanders in with us.

£10 in per person - if your team wins you get massive bragging rights and a £10 beer token, if you lose, prepare for pelters!!!!

All in a good cause.
** If people can ideally advise/confirm their handicaps, After that I'll allocate the floaters a team to try and even out handicaps.**