Request to identify

Dave161

Visit site
Hello everyone.
Can someone help me please to identify this logo on button ? What's the name of brand ?

I will be very thankful for any comments.

Kindly Regards
Dave

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Your problem is that not only is the company unlikely to be golf related, but the images suggest the item containing the logo is relatively old - possibly pre internet old.
Companies rebrand and change their logos - if this was within the last 25 years there would probably be a copy online somewhere to match it (I searched with image search functions and got no hits) but over that age you are relying on someone wanting to archive the image - which companies don't always do.
Given the initials, and the coloration with golds and copper over green, a guess might be someone like Bezant Resources whose LSE ID is BZT, a copper and gold mining resources company - but the logo doesn't match their last 2 brandings...

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Warning to posters do not enlarge photo it takes you to a spam link (unless you want a large breasted Russian woman)

I had a set like that given to me back in 1987 eally

Dave161

Visit site
Warning to posters do not enlarge photo it takes you to a spam link (unless you want a large breasted Russian woman)

I had a set like that given to me back in 1987 eally

That's weird, this links works good for me i didn't see any Russian woman :unsure:

Your problem is that not only is the company unlikely to be golf related, but the images suggest the item containing the logo is relatively old - possibly pre internet old.
Companies rebrand and change their logos - if this was within the last 25 years there would probably be a copy online somewhere to match it (I searched with image search functions and got no hits) but over that age you are relying on someone wanting to archive the image - which companies don't always do.
Given the initials, and the coloration with golds and copper over green, a guess might be someone like Bezant Resources whose LSE ID is BZT, a copper and gold mining resources company - but the logo doesn't match their last 2 brandings...

Many thanks for you comment. You're probably right, it is old and i also thinking if this could be BZT, but there is no any information on the internet.

Thanks all, and best regards.