Recommend me

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
buy a samsung they have a better range sonys only look good if you buy the dearest one! been there done that took it back got a proper telly!

for a 32 inch

samgsung
panasonic

seriously ive had htem all mate my panasonic looked the best but developed a fault so i got a sony and it looked terrible! the samsungs are good in SD and HD and the sound on them are pretty tight too. i have 2 samsungs right now one up one down and id happily buy another

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
ok what ever you get do not get a sumsang because they get "screen burn"

Apologise in advance......but what a load of tosh!!
I've had two Samsung LCD's and they have both been brilliant. My first one (32") is still going strong four years after I first bought it. The current one (40") is absolutely spot on. And LCD's do not suffer from "screenburn". It is a possiblity with a Plasma screen, but only an outside possibility.
If I were going above a 40" TV at the moment I would go the Plasma route, (I've looked at the Panasonic range), but my living room is not big enough to warrant a TV any bigger than my current 40" (the Missus reckons even that is too big but she just doesn't appreciate the lure of gadgets)....
Sony do make some nice sets, but overall I think that Samsung offer the best value for money range there is. And they are stunning sets to look at too.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Littlewoods Direct were doing an offer which we took up for our spare room, 32 inch LG tv normally 500, as a first time customer you get 30% off the first order up to 600 quid or something, I can ask the missus but I ended up paying 277 inc delivery and interest free( we paid half and will finish next month to make it easy) for a 720p 32" LG lcd tv.
We have a 1080p 46" Sharp in our main living room and it is fantastic, the lg is great too, at 32" the difference between 720 and 1080p is very very hard to detect.