Recommend a cheap pair of shoes please

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
what is your budget mate ? Just a word of warning my mate spent £15 on a set when he first started, had to take them off after nine holes because they were so uncomfortable. He then spent £40 on a better set and they were fine and have lasted him a good few rounds.

gripitripit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cannot go wrong with Dunlop Tour shoes IMO. First pair I got. Comfortable enough and a bargain for £20. I have just upgraded to a pair of Nike Air Tour Saddle shoes and they are really comfortable. £40 in Sports Direct.

Big_Rick78

Head Pro
Visit site
what is your budget mate ? Just a word of warning my mate spent £15 on a set when he first started, had to take them off after nine holes because they were so uncomfortable. He then spent £40 on a better set and they were fine and have lasted him a good few rounds.

Don't really want to spend more than around £30 o be honest.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't really want to spend more than around £30 o be honest.

Has the Portsmouth golf center not got any deals on as they have just reopened their shop ? It may be worth trying some shoes on there , not the mega expensive ones and then seeing what the best price you can get them for is. Never tried them but AG have Stuburt ones for £35

Big_Rick78

Head Pro
Visit site

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Send them an email, they are a good bunch of blokes over there and may be able to get you some in.

tagnut69

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got my Stubert ones from JJB for £25, and realy cant fault them, my uncle got a pair from Aldi or Lidle about 4 years ago and still uses them and they are like new