Quick poll... Hatton’s hoodie: yes or no?

Are you a fan of Hatton’s hoodie?

• Yes

Votes: 112 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Couldn’t care less

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • What’s a hoodie?

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He might be sweating buckets in some of the US States playing in that though. Can you imagine playing in the big Phoenix, Arizona tournament in a hoodie :oops:. His caddie will have it wring it out every 3 holes.
It’s very cold in the desert if you get an early tee time.
Would he wear it if it meant he would win.
He could come through the tunnel to the par 3 hood up to Eye of the Tiger like Anthony Joshua.
I would and lose a few pounds in the act.:)

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Scottsdale emailed me this morning with a rather decent looking J.Lindeberg golf hoodie.. a mere £129 . Bandwagon being jumped on pronto eh?

Funny thing is, whether or not you like it, doesn't make golf stuffy or mean the barbarians are at the gates of Rome. It means an article of clothing is or isn't to your taste. :ROFLMAO:

sunshine

Visit site
I have never spoken to one person who has been put playing golf because of a dress code , never heard of a youngster going to play another sport because golf has a dress code.

Where did you have these conversations? At the golf club? Think I've spotted the flaw in your argument :unsure:...

D

Deleted member 15344

Where did you have these conversations? At the golf club? Think I've spotted the flaw in your argument :unsure:...

Actually nope - hockey club , tennis , football , school visits to the club, speaking to friends and family.

D

Deleted member 15344

Jeez you must be a right laugh ?

Sorry but why ? Do you not interact with other people about various sports etc, we have a very active membership committee who work alongside other sports within the local area to try and help kids into sports in the area.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone remember playing in the 80s when we had to drop the ball over our shoulder?

Wearing a hoodie was fun as a kid then, bemused looks all round as the ball was nowhere to be seen ?
Then run 50 yards up to the green and let it fall out? Maybe that's why hoods were frowned upon.. you might have hit upon something here.