Quick poll... Hatton’s hoodie: yes or no?

Are you a fan of Hatton’s hoodie?

• Yes

Votes: 112 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Couldn’t care less

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • What’s a hoodie?

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm wearing mine for the first time today, loud and proud on that first tee, whilst trying to hide from the secretary ?
I'm looking forward to your post in the I played today thread later.

'Would have been a great round if that bloody hood hadn't been flapping around putting me off on every shot' :ROFLMAO:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm looking forward to your post in the I played today thread later.

'Would have been a great round if that bloody hood hadn't been flapping around putting me off on every shot' :ROFLMAO:

Well I wore it for the game yesterday, great top, lightweight and warm, perfect.
Ended up with 41 points so maybe there's something in these hoodies ?

sunshine

Visit site
As in the one that finished yesterday? If so, yes.

I watched a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon and didn't notice any hoodies. Didn't watch any of the other days. I expected to see more adidas hoodies, and even other brands jumping on the bandwagon.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I watched a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon and didn't notice any hoodies. Didn't watch any of the other days. I expected to see more adidas hoodies, and even other brands jumping on the bandwagon.
I can't remember who it was that I saw, but I think he was playing on Friday... He probably got cut because the hood was interfering with his swing ;)

sunshine

Visit site
I can't remember who it was that I saw, but I think he was playing on Friday... He probably got cut because the hood was interfering with his swing ;)

Maybe it's a good swing training aid: encourages a smooth shoulder turn without lashing at the ball :sneaky:

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Decided I'm going to get one, but it looks like the saying about no such thing as bad publicity is true, can't find one anywhere. Anyone know somewhere that might have them in stock?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Decided I'm going to get one, but it looks like the saying about no such thing as bad publicity is true, can't find one anywhere. Anyone know somewhere that might have them in stock?
Bunker Mentality have done them for years

sunshine

Visit site
I can imagine the marketing guys in their brainstorming sessions. Sorry it's now called ideation.

"How can we premiumize our hoodies to achieve penetration at a higher price point?"
"Wedding hoodies - we can charge double."
"Nice idea."
"Golf hoodies - we can charge triple!"
"Bingo."