Quick poll... Hatton’s hoodie: yes or no?

Are you a fan of Hatton’s hoodie?

• Yes

Votes: 112 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Couldn’t care less

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • What’s a hoodie?

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
that bad? Can’t be arsed with a stuffy atmosphere it was on a list of potentials for a few of us ... CLS is an absolute clip this year

It's ok mate, just one of those clubs that think they're better than everyone else, a bit like CLS can be at times ? What's up with CLS anyway? Played it a few weeks back and seemed in decent nick.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We've posted sentries on the gates of the club and anyone in a hoodie or white van will be shot.

1) The above is not true so calm down.
2) Why does the total of the percentages on the votes exceed 100?

You can vote for more than one option

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
@Wayman I hope you hadn’t gone out and bought one.:p
I haven’t! I got the email this morning and just laughed. Personally I wouldn’t wear one on a course but each to the own. When I was a member up Chester this was 5 year ago the pro shop use to sell under armour hoodies but you couldn’t wear them on the course ?

Bermuda

Visit site
I couldn't care less whether someone wears a hood or not, but from a golfing point of view I just can't see the point.

You can't wear it when you're swinging, the only thing it can do is get in the way, and if you want to keep your head warm you're wearing a wooly hat anyway. ?‍♂️
Well you are wrong, Hatton wore one and he won so swinging the club was unaffected

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
49.7 % voted yes
22.1 % voted no
31.3 % voted couldn't care less
1.0 % voted what's a hoodie

So, under voting rules as confirmed by the Brexit referendum voting standards

Those who voted YES are stupid, young and didnt know what they were doing, and when they get older will obviously come to their senses.

Those who voted NO, were correct, were clearly intelligent and knew the chaos that a YES vote would cause and the long term detrimental effect it would have

Those who voted COULDN'T CARE LESS were stupid and just pressed the wrong button, had they taken their time they would clearly have voted NO and if not, should not be allowed a vote given that they didnt understand what they were voting for anyway

Those who voted WHATS A HOODIE are Communists

So, moving the votes to where they should have been - NO won with a vote of 53.4% over the Yes vote of 49.7%
Sanity is restored ??

Diamond

Visit site
We have a local municipal where you have always got away with wearing what you want and hoodies and trainers have been warn their for years. Then there are the more expensive courses which are £2.5k+ where you need your shirt tucked in and you have to wear golf shoes. There is something for everyone Just like the races. You can pay £10 and be in the family stand with flip flops and shirt off or pay £40 and go in the county stand but have to adhere to the dress rules of collar and tie.

sunshine

Visit site
Reading that announcement, it would appear that the committee at Wearside has also banned the possessive apostrophe.

I had to have a look at the website, the hoodie announcement is very prominent on the home page.

Also on the home page is a link to "Wearside Open's" so it seems that the apostrophe has not been banned :LOL:

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Just had the American Golf email... sed garment £55 Might get one for fishing. Wouldn't want to play golf with a lump of material dangling behind my head. But I am tempted to write to Wearside and reprimand them for their poor use of apostrophes! Standards need to be maintained! :)

Interestingly just went and looked at the hoodie online at AG, apparantly 6538 were also looking at it at the same time.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just had the American Golf email... sed garment £55 Might get one for fishing. Wouldn't want to play golf with a lump of material dangling behind my head. But I am tempted to write to Wearside and reprimand them for their poor use of apostrophes! Standards need to be maintained! :)
The Adidas golf t shirt would not go down well in most clubs.
At mine It’s a no no, no collar and no big logos on shirts.
Adidas might be trying to be controversial with their golf apparel.
Ok in the US but might cause some probs here.