PXG 0211 Driver

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I like the look of their irons. Rather, I like how they look utilitarian ugly, or maybe minimalist to be polite. As if they are a prototype made on a milling machine from a single hunk of steel, torx screws galore until a cast can be made of the real thing, and the graphic designers still havent got their Macbooks going on it. Really highlights how the big brands have ended up in a cul de sac of baroque fancy, in an effort to convince people that there is any difference between them.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
He was all excited about getting that, did he not gel with it?

He's had 2 good tries, and he still wasn't convinced
Last week when we played sharpley gc he was all over the place.
(He wont mind me saying)

But apparently he was 'flushing' it at the range last night
He's switched out the shaft that was in his ping 425, and put that in the pxg and reckons its made a big difference(y)

He's playing Saturday
So we see....
Then I'm playing with him on Sunday, I will get a blow by blow report no doubt;)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine went back on the 60 day no quibble and there certainly was not and did not even want to know what I did not like about really (but I offered the info).
Just have to remember to check I get the refund.
Yes I sent mine back.
Was a breeze to return .
No better than my Ping driver ,but they are very nice.

marksman

Visit site
I think that PXG have taken the hump at all the clubs being returned to them .They are now asking for£629 for their Gen 5 drivers. ??

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Well I absolutely smashed a drive with mine at the weekend, and generally the dispersion is a big improvement over my Cobra F6. If anything, my bad shot has gone from a slice, to a pull, which I'd rather have to be honest.