PXG 0211 Driver

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Shaft snapped in mine on Saturday, looks like the glue has failed on the adaptor. Emailed them yesterday (sunday), got a response straight away and I've had an email this morning to tell me a repleacement shaft is being shipped.

Can't fault that.

I've only used the driver for a few rounds, but it's significantly better than the Cobra F6 I was using.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Sounds like PXG are going to have quite a few 2nd had clubs to shift.........doesn't invoke a feeling that their products are any good....
Personally I don't likemthe look of any of them....but that's me..they must work for someone...

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds like PXG are going to have quite a few 2nd had clubs to shift.........doesn't invoke a feeling that their products are any good....
Personally I don't likemthe look of any of them....but that's me..they must work for someone...

My current driver can't be beaten enough for me by the latest TM, Callaway, Cobra and Titleist offerings either.

Imurg

Visit site
My current driver can't be beaten enough for me by the latest TM, Callaway, Cobra and Titleist offerings either.
Has anyone on here, apart from LordT, kept theirs from this offer?
There must be half a dozen going back from here alone.....mirror that across the board and thats a lot of money lost...they're not selling the returned ones for the same price.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Surely it's a bit unfair to say they're not any good....

Most drivers are maxed out
So if you're buying blind, no fitting, trying to better a current driver you own that was fitted, chances are its not going to beat it

A quick search of the usual suspects that test clubs on YouTube show there's nothing wrong with the products

Most people I know that bought one, just took a punt, a free trial, due to their no quibble return policy.....so was always gonna be a few going back

Imurg

Visit site
Surely it's a bit unfair to say they're not any good....

Most drivers are maxed out
So if you're buying blind, no fitting, trying to better a current driver you own that was fitted, chances are its not going to beat it

A quick search of the usual suspects that test clubs on YouTube show there's nothing wrong with the products

Most people I know that bought one, just took a punt, a free trial, due to their no quibble return policy.....so was always gonna be a few going back
Didn't say they weren't any good just that, with so many going back, it's not a good look for PXG...especially given how cheap they were.
It might make people think twice about their more expensive offerings...

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There must be half a dozen going back from here alone.....mirror that across the board and thats a lot of money lost...they're not selling the returned ones for the same price.

Where are the selling the returns?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site

Yes.

I literally commented on how it was better than my existing driver about an hour ago ;-)

peld

Visit site
I think that PXG have taken the hump at all the clubs being returned to them .They are now asking for£629 for their Gen 5 drivers. ??
Probably ran out of stock, so whack the price up whilst they cant deliver anyway, then reduce it back to £300 in a sale so its over 50% off

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
i bought an 0211 5 wood in the offer. Absolutely love it. Knocked the 3 wood out my bag for the time being

I'll definitely consider them for any future clubs, on the back of buying the 0211 driver. There's a fitting centre near me, so might go across and try out some of the other products, then wait for the inevitable sale to see if I can pick up another bargain.

peld

Visit site
ive booked an iron fitting for my birthday. at £20 its a fun way to spend an hour at least. I wouldnt be buying them at the current prices but you know they'll be a sale round the corner, or can find somethign second hand and get them adjusted.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
i bought an 0211 5 wood in the offer. Absolutely love it. Knocked the 3 wood out my bag for the time being

Bought a 5 wood and 2 hybrids myself
Very good quality gear

At £99 for an adjustable hosel rescue club with decent shaft offerings.....it was a no brainer

Ditched the SIMs out the bag

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
They flog them on eBay for silly discounts on RRP

Official PXG shop on there.

I’m a full bag PXG bore ? but they have some very tempting bargains on there.

PXGUKLTD they are called.

Yes that's right.

My mate bought a Gen5 driver for £200 via the ebay shop
Shaft not right for him, but that was easy sorted
Bargain