PXG 0211 Driver

Visit site
i also bought the Gen5 driver this year when it was on sale for £250. Very impressed so far. Cant believe how forgiving it is (and its not even the XF version).
I did the same and am finding it very forgiving indeed. That head with the new shaft have brought my ball flight down significantly. distance increased and much straighter than my unfitted ping g400 max (which I loved but hit way too high with too much spin)

Jason.H

Visit site
I’ve known 2 people send their drivers back because they didn’t get on with them. I guess they refurb them and sell them as new.

sjw

Visit site
I see the Gen 4 XF is now out of stock in 10.5 deg as well :( Should have moved faster!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only left handed for sale in gen4 XF
My pal told me yesterday as he tried to buy one
As you pointed out, great way to do a sale. Clear out all stock in time for new launches. There will be minimal overlap, no slow and painful death of an old model.

It also confirms why booking 3 weeks in advance for a fitting was not an option for clubs in this sale. I'd have the required spec but no club to buy ?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bloody website isn't working correctly, won't let me go to my cart. One item I added this morning has been removed as they've sold out :cry:

Did u get sorted out mate??

I ordered some items on Friday
Just had email to say DPD should be delivering tomorrow

Very quick turnaround
I thought it might take 7-10 days, thought be inundated at with orders at those prices

peld

Visit site
i couldnt resist ordering a 0211 5 wood. Was looking at GC4C at used ones, but to get a brand new club for less than used one is a no brainer. The shafts are pretty much worth that

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did u get sorted out mate??

I ordered some items on Friday
Just had email to say DPD should be delivering tomorrow

Very quick turnaround
I thought it might take 7-10 days, thought be inundated at with orders at those prices

I got a reply but all the drivers had sold out by then. Still tempted with a hybrid though ?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
i couldnt resist ordering a 0211 5 wood. Was looking at GC4C at used ones, but to get a brand new club for less than used one is a no brainer. The shafts are pretty much worth that
Same here ordered a 5 wood too. Hoping it’s going to be long enough to replace my 3 wood too

sjw

Visit site
Got an 0811 XF driver ordered this morning, they're back in stock for the right handed golfer

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday, used it today. Very, very happy. Lovely balance, easy swing, nice and forgiving, goes a good distance. Only one didn't go straight and that was entirely down to an awful swing.

It's a classy looking club as well ?

Similarly with me. Only taken to the course once so far. Distance similar to me M1 Taylormade but seems much more forgiving and I'm not even used to it yet

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday, took the Cobra out and put the PXG in, so it had to work. Apart from a couple that went left on the 2nd (I felt like I needed to square the face at address, rather than letting the club sit balanced on the ground) I hit it a lot better than my Cobra. Found the centre of the face on the vast majority of shots and as LT said, the balance felt great.
Odd sound compared to what I've had before, but my tinnitus will help to cancel that out.

https://youtube.com/shorts/MtLmFG2hCmY?feature=share