PXG 0211 Driver

peld

Visit site
i also bought the Gen5 driver this year when it was on sale for £250. Very impressed so far. Cant believe how forgiving it is (and its not even the XF version).

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Great spot @slicer79 . As an update the Webpage is greyed out for the 10.5 but the 9 and 12 are adjustable by 1.5 either way

Just ordered the 9 deg, regular shaft. Bit of a punt but as Lord Tyrion points out, they have a no quiblle gurantee, so if I don'l like it, it can go back, or the youth can have it. (He likes shiny new things)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've just bought one, the 0211. Well worth a punt, cheaper than second hand drivers that are 4-5 years old. The 60 day return policy also gives pretty good comfort if I really don't get on with it.

Thanks for highlighting the sale @slicer79 (y)

Bizarrely, the going rate for second hand 0211 drivers on ebay looks to be around £160!

peld

Visit site
Great spot @slicer79 . As an update the Webpage is greyed out for the 10.5 but the 9 and 12 are adjustable by 1.5 either way
although that is true, the PXG is a single sleeve adapter (Like Taylormade and Ping) so if you change the loft you are also opening/closing the face too

Reactions: sjw

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

7 woods must be popular too.....all gone now aswell

This is, imo, the right way to clear the remaining stock of previous model clubs
Very quick

Far better than still seeing brand new taylormade M4 or M6 drivers for £249....269

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Give them a ring or drop them an email.
They're pretty good at responding with suggestions.

I'm more than happy with my pxg driver.

uk.info@pxg.com.

I rang them, got an uber friendly and helpful person who took me through the options, answered questions I had. Well worth 2 minutes of your time if you are unsure, very simple to do.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXG kit is amazing. It really is.

And my Experience of their customer service when they did a FOC shaft swap (including nee grips) on a whole set of irons was above and beyond imo.

Im a full PXG bagger these days and i Can’t see me moving away from the brand anytime soon.

Springveldt

Visit site
I've just bought one, the 0211. Well worth a punt, cheaper than second hand drivers that are 4-5 years old. The 60 day return policy also gives pretty good comfort if I really don't get on with it.

Thanks for highlighting the sale @slicer79 (y)
I put a 5 hybrid in the cart (seems a good deal at £99) filled it all out, hit checkout and it took me back to the first page of the cart. After another 2 tries I decided it was a sign that I shouldn’t buy it and just closed the browser.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I put a 5 hybrid in the cart (seems a good deal at £99) filled it all out, hit checkout and it took me back to the first page of the cart. After another 2 tries I decided it was a sign that I shouldn’t buy it and just closed the browser.

Just send an email to the address on the website
UK.INFO@PXG.COM
Say you're having an issue
Tell them exact spec required, and they will create an order, and send you an invoice, which takes very little time to pay(y)

Very quick and helpful staff

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I ordered the driver today (just for the hell of it*) and the ordering process is not intuitive somewhere on each page was a blue box which took you to next step. I realised the second page needed a check box ticked to say the card address was the same as the delivery address (the pages looked identical)

*nothing lost with the 60 day return and I also noted the selling prices on ebay.