Putting mats??

D

Deleted member 15717

Can’t believe how much they are charging for that gate it’s a joke

I didn’t think the gate was in the package, thought it was just the mirror, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned up.

The mirror and magnetic attachments are brilliant though

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn’t think the gate was in the package, thought it was just the mirror, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned up.

The mirror and magnetic attachments are brilliant though
I’ve been looking for something to create the gates indoors but I ain’t paying £50. Ridiculous.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was lucky that HID bought the mat and the gates for Christmas. Not sure I'd have paid that much myself but they are really good and are able to be used indoors and on putting greens. Surely a couple of tees in the green would act as a barrier and a guide

Springveldt

Visit site
Putt out mat and hole out device ordered thanks for all the reply’s
Great choice. I've been using the PuttOut trainer for a few months with a cheap PGA "mat" which for all intents and purpose is basically a bit of foam that runs as fast as the surface it was on.

I bought the PuttOut Mat last week, it's great, really thick and well made and the speed seems like it will be perfect for summer greens. Once you hit your first couple of "perfect putts" that stick in that little hole you get addicted to trying to do it again.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
It’ll be here this week hoping to improve my putting by using this most nights in the house .I get my self in the positions to score really well but putting is holding me back at the moment .

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Seen both in hot golf for what looks a decent price, although I know nothing about the product or price TBH ....where did you buy yours

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Need to get my puttout mat and trainer out again and really work on my pace. Also need to get out on the putting green at the club. Really struggling with my putting and reticent to swap putter model

mister v

Visit site
another putt out convert here!! arrived friday , spent all day practicing saturday , putted really well on sunday so im going to use it as much as possible and try to get my handicap down this summer!

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
The putt out kit arrived yesterday I’m very impressed!i can see this helping me no end with my putting stroke and hopefully put a bit of consistency back into the putter time will tell

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
You should shave a few strokes on the greens, the matt rolls really well, even after a year its still good, you might want to give it a quick hoover before rolling back up

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone found the put out mat and trainer cheap online. Pros got them in the shop but hoping to get him to match online as he’s got the at full retail price I think.