Putter advice

JamieT1977

Medal Winner
Visit site
HI,

I,ve managed to come down from 19 to 13 so far this year but I,ve really started to struggle with my putter now the greens have started to speed up, I use an older model oddessy 2 ball with the black dfx insert,
It has done me well over the past few years at the start and end of the years but through the summer I just dont seem to be able to get the same control the fast greens as it seems to have a bounce of the face i cant stop,

Can anyone suggest some new putters to try

Thanks
jamie T

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Fragger's just got himself a White Ice Blade - I'll get to see it tomorrow. He may let you know how he gets on with it.

B

birdieman

Maybe a Yes Natalie, still has a malletty look with a big sightline but as it's largely hollow it feels quite light. It also has a milled face (not an insert) - might do the job on quicker greens.

HRC99

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe a Yes Natalie, still has a malletty look with a big sightline but as it's largely hollow it feels quite light. It also has a milled face (not an insert) - might do the job on quicker greens.

It's great on quick greens. Very stable, easy to line up and puts a lovely roll on the ball.