Putt Out ?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone got one of these? Any good? I’m thinking of getting the putt out + matt and having a permanent set up in the spare room.
Also can anyone recommend a putting app? Ping used to have one, but I can’t find it or get hold of a cradle

D

Deleted member 16999

Anyone got one of these? Any good? I’m thinking of getting the putt out + matt and having a permanent set up in the spare room.
Also can anyone recommend a putting app? Ping used to have one, but I can’t find it or get hold of a cradle
I got the mat and putt out last week, practised every night and haven’t played due to course being closed. Lovely roll on the mat and can also be used for practising short chips.
Still very much in honeymoon period.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got the mat and putt out last week, practised every night and haven’t played due to course being closed. Lovely roll on the mat and can also be used for practising short chips.
Still very much in honeymoon period.

Would you recommend the mat? I've already got the Putt Out but I've been scouring Ebay all morning for a decent mat as my putting has become laughable.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would you recommend the mat? I've already got the Putt Out but I've been scouring Ebay all morning for a decent mat as my putting has become laughable.
I wanted the mat first but the offer on the whole package is ok. I’ve got a cheap mat, it’s rubbish. The putt out version is supposed to be top notch

D

Deleted member 16999

Can only judge on 10 days, but yes, mat is excellent quality and like I said it’s robust enough for chipping on.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rod I am sure there are plenty of vids or threads to make a home made cradle for ping app. Think you only need an old phone case and fix to shaft. Can't help with app though

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rod I am sure there are plenty of vids or threads to make a home made cradle for ping app. Think you only need an old phone case and fix to shaft. Can't help with app though

Rooter made one I seem to remember! I’ve found the app, but they stopped making cradles @ iPhone 4!!! Looks like I’ll search for those vids

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I made a cradle for the ping app a few years ago. Old phone case, pack of cable ties and drill a few holes. Job done.

ive also got a putt out and considering the Mat as the welling putting mat is so bloody fast!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Was lucky enough to get a mat and putt out from them to review. Plan to start giving it a go tomorrow. Looks a great training aid and the mat necessary as my new (ish) carpets are only a 5 at most on the stimp

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve got a putt out, and hoping for the mat as a gift, if not I’ll buy in Jan.

Be warned, the putt out is very addictive, but I do think it’s helped.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
That’s very generous homie, but why are you promoting your YouTube channel? Why are you desperate for viewers/subscribers?
What level do you need to reach?

While as many subscribers as possible is nice and the more I get the more it opens up some opportunities in terms of product reviews and stuff I can give away, its simply a chance for me to run a simple giveaway (thumbs up the review and comment when I do the review of the puttout and the mat) and one will be drawn at random. No angle, just a chance to pass a decent training aid on to someone

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
While as many subscribers as possible is nice and the more I get the more it opens up some opportunities in terms of product reviews and stuff I can give away, its simply a chance for me to run a simple giveaway (thumbs up the review and comment when I do the review of the puttout and the mat) and one will be drawn at random. No angle, just a chance to pass a decent training aid on to someone

I bet Smiffy's going to be having a go for that 😁

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site

You mentioned before, the more subscribers, the more YouTube will let you do, is this the case? Like what? I’m genuinely interested.
Or is it a case of the more subscribers, the more powerful the draw of the product reviews? The more influence the channel will have?