Vanity set of go!f clubs / bag

evemccc

Visit site
I shall remember not to bring it should we play together lest it offend your eyes.

On the other hand, I might bring it for exactly the same reason. :D

Would this set-up be more pleasing to your gaze?

View attachment 47893

I just need this set-up, along with a couple of labradors and a spaniel, a ‘popped’ collar on my polo shirt and some long socks, to go with my membership of Royal St George’s…

(in my dreams..🤣)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I just need this set-up, along with a couple of labradors and a spaniel, a ‘popped’ collar on my polo shirt and some long socks, to go with my membership of Royal St George’s…

(in my dreams..🤣)
I missed out on this polo shirt that would have matched my set of headcovers nicely.

hideous polo.jpg

Had to admire the seller for his title.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I dunno, I'm really not a fan of red either. And that putter looks like you stole it from the local pitch & putt. 😛
It just happens to be a John Letters Golden Goose. Original wound leather grip, gold braiding and the words "John Letters" running through it.
Made three birdie putts with it on our back nine in a social game last summer.
I was very lucky indeed to get that putter thrown in with all the rest of the clubs, covers and bag.
Putter is worth about as much as I paid for the whole lot - but I won't ever be selling it.

Visit site
I often contemplate getting a bladed 7 iron for practice on the range. The idea being that if i middle that I can middle anything. Perhaps a Ping Bluprint.

But, as I don't go to the range it'd be an even bigger waste of money
I bought some old and cheap Mizuno blades 'for range practice' years ago. They improved my ball striking and made my MP30s feel dull. But I never used them in competition.