New golfer, time to upgrade the bag. Where to find new reasonable clubs??

Kcolrab

Visit site
I am a relatively new golfer, started with the buddies during covid. I found a full set of burners and immediately caught the bug.

Now that I feel like I am getting my swing down, I want to upgrade the bag.

I recently was fit for a paradym and rogue driver. LOVED the feel of these. Unfortunately a bit out of my price range.

I am hoping to find a paradym or rogue still.

Where does everyone go for finding newer clubs for lower prices?

IJames

Visit site
If you know what you are looking for, Ebay is the cheapest place. If the club doesn't work out, it's also the best place to dipose of it too. I've bought and sold loads on the platform, often simply to try. I'm waiting for hollow head irons to become reasonably priced before trying them, but Ebay will be where I'll source them if I do.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you know what you are looking for, Ebay is the cheapest place. If the club doesn't work out, it's also the best place to dipose of it too. I've bought and sold loads on the platform, often simply to try. I'm waiting for hollow head irons to become reasonably priced before trying them, but Ebay will be where I'll source them if I do.

Hollow head irons you say? Shameless from me but check out the for sale section, them honmas are hollow head from 4-7 iron.😉

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I bought and sold clubs via eBay for quite a few years, as prices rose around Covid time I barely even made a loss on some of them.

Golfbidder is handy as well as they let you try them for a week and return them if you don't like them.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Hollow head irons you say? Shameless from me but check out the for sale section, them honmas are hollow head from 4-7 iron.😉
They'll need to get to 100 posts and wait another 54 days, sadly. Can you stop them from taunting you for that long? 😉

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I am a relatively new golfer, started with the buddies during covid. I found a full set of burners and immediately caught the bug.

Now that I feel like I am getting my swing down, I want to upgrade the bag.

I recently was fit for a paradym and rogue driver. LOVED the feel of these. Unfortunately a bit out of my price range.

I am hoping to find a paradym or rogue still.

Where does everyone go for finding newer clubs for lower prices?

see if you can get the original blue rogue

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

Ping i500s can be had for reasonable money now. There are quite a few sets on Facebook marketplace and eBay.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can highly recommend golfclubs4cash too - look out for discount codes that pop up too
Yes, they have a great stock of old clubs. Website primitive and you need to look through pages of stuff to see what is there. golfbidder used to have a fine website but made a mess of it a few months ago and brought it down to or even worse than golfclubs4cash.