Push trolleys

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
liking it a lot.
5 pages and a few days and I bet Adey is no nearer a decision.

Adey, I was being serious,. had you down for late 20's!!

oh GIBBO you are such a nice bloke, what are you after??????;)

Clicgear is the way forward I think. For me there is only going to be one colour also and this is it:

clicgear-3-0-golftrolley-kiwi.jpg

and I think I will get this bag to put on it

clicgear-b3cartbag-white.jpg

BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My photos were taken at my mates shop, as I got the bag delivered there as I knew I would struggle to be home for taking delivery due to working. :)

Man up and tell the truth......you're scared the wife will find out you've been on a spending spree :ears:

boyatthebay

Hacker
Visit site
My new Clicgear 3 just arrived today from DG and I am delighted with it. Sold my Motocaddy S1 Electric, had enough of battery charging etc.... Clicgear has great build quality, worth spending the bit extra.

V

vkurup

Have a clicgear 3.. it is awesome.. .HOWEVER.. One big drawback of the clicgear is that it does not have any Winter Wheels, so dont be surprised if you are not allowed to use it during such weather. Otherwise, it is built like a tank and has never toppled over even when I let it run downhill..

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just purchased the Stewart Z3 ( Selling my Motocaddy S1 Electric )
Looked at the Clicgear and the Motocaddy S1 Lite

For me the Z3 just looked the better trolley ( i got the white one ) and my only minor gripe is the brolley holder is basic. For me i never use a brolley attached to a trolley as i have seen the damage that a windy day can result in.

The Z3 folds away very small has a nice storage box for golf balls x3 and score card inside or outside. Nice drinks holder included and other options are coming soon.

The handle height is adjustable and is perfect, new foot brake press on then press off

To me it looks less like a baby buggy than the Clic Gear !

Yes they are pricey nearly the cost of a budget leccy trolley but compared to my older PK Twinline 3 they have improved and are worth the money and appear lighter and easier to push.

My new course is flat hence the reason for the change no longer needing the S1 digital powered trolley

I can recommend the Z3 from early impressions and 2 years warranty if you register