Push trolleys

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Adey - Twinline 3 folds down about as small as it can get, especially if you take the wheels off.
If I can get a trolley bag and PKTWL3 in the boot of a C3 + shoes, etc etc etc then it goes pretty small....What car have you got?

Mercedes C-class Coupe. Not really the car for a golfer. To get my clubs in I have to my woods out and open the side pocket in the boot and put the grips into there to fit them in.

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'll be buying a Z3 soon. Happy with all reports that I have read plus Stewart Golf are a local company to me which I'm happy to support.

Plus they're Gloucester Rugby fans! :thup:

NuShooz

Medal Winner
Visit site
the flexi builders bucket is a great idea and one i shall be using! :)

i only last friday bought the same white clicgear 3.0 model as you Alan - have not had chance to use it yet due to weather but it folds up easy and looks the business.

Alan - i have a nike sasquatch stand bag but am intrigued by the B3 bag, how is it and should i be buying it? :D

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the flexi builders bucket is a great idea and one i shall be using! :)

i only last friday bought the same white clicgear 3.0 model as you Alan - have not had chance to use it yet due to weather but it folds up easy and looks the business.

Alan - i have a nike sasquatch stand bag but am intrigued by the B3 bag, how is it and should i be buying it? :D

Scottsdale- have the B3 bag for sale for £119 at the moment, I have never used this firm , but AG Online did pricematch for me:D

Alan

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The B3 bag is good and has some great innovations like the built in raincover, first aid pocket and ball dispenser, it's expensive but is great quality like the trolley.

NuShooz

Medal Winner
Visit site
scottsdale only has the red and black orange models. currently trying my luck with american golf price match for a black model.

if unsuccessful will wait for a future bargain on one.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
scottsdale only has the red and black orange models. currently trying my luck with american golf price match for a black model.

if unsuccessful will wait for a future bargain on one.

I went in to the store as I wanted the black/green one, they would not match it in store due to the colours Scottsdale were offering , however I then tried online and within 24 hours they sent me a email stating they would do it for that price and the colour I wanted. Good luck mate

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
So listening to people really is not a lot to pick between the different premium pull trolleys. I appreciate all the feedback people have given to me so far. My only problem is I still do not know which is the one for me. The Stewart is very classy looking and compact, the clic is loud and in your face and the powakaddy is what it is, a trolley from probably the best in trolleys and have been for over 20 years now, so it will be a great quality product, which will not let me down.

Help me make my choice another way. Say which trolley you would have and just put it in one quick sentence stating what would make you have that trolley. Please help me to make the correct choice.

Alan

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I went for the clicgear, due to build quality, gadgets, huge tray and very very handy storage net. Looks fookin cool too

T

thecraw

So listening to people really is not a lot to pick between the different premium pull trolleys. I appreciate all the feedback people have given to me so far. My only problem is I still do not know which is the one for me. The Stewart is very classy looking and compact, the clic is loud and in your face and the powakaddy is what it is, a trolley from probably the best in trolleys and have been for over 20 years now, so it will be a great quality product, which will not let me down.

Help me make my choice another way. Say which trolley you would have and just put it in one quick sentence stating what would make you have that trolley. Please help me to make the correct choice.

Buy one, any one, we're bored spoon feeding you!

(Blunt enough?) ;)

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Buy one, any one, we're bored spoon feeding you!

(Blunt enough?) ;)

Hey Craw, this thread has caught me out to be honest. I thought by now someone would have been on moaning that one of these trolleys is rubbish and taking over the thread. Problem I have got is no one has gave me a negative reason against any of the trolleys. So I take it that which ever one I get I will not be dissapointed. Just been a really nice thread and if nothing else I know which ones to look at now.

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Do you only play on flat courses? If yes then I'd say it's a straight choice between Clicgear, PK or Stewart :whistle:

But if you venture onto hilly courses I'd say get the new battery for your current one. Pushing a fully loaded trolley up hills for 36 holes ain't much fun.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having looked very closely at both the Clicgear and the Stewart, I went for the former as I felt it looked a bit sturdier, cooler and had more storage space for odds and ends.