Push trolleys

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Had a Twinline 3, now have a Sun Mountain Micro Cart, Micro Cart is better imo, easier to push and MCB bag fits very well, only problem I've had is the brake now not working, waiting on a replacement.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you only play on flat courses? If yes then I'd say it's a straight choice between Clicgear, PK or Stewart :whistle:

But if you venture onto hilly courses I'd say get the new battery for your current one. Pushing a fully loaded trolley up hills for 36 holes ain't much fun.

Lol...........good answer....:thup:

Not bothered about pushing a trolley around I have no problem with it. I am only 36 and would love to be carrying still but my shoulder will not let me.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought you were younger Adey!

I have to say on just browsing online now and seeing one in the flesh I would 99.999% go for a clicgear

Oh GIBBO you are so kind, or are you taking the P@@@........:rofl:

You are right, on looks the clicgear definitely gets it. But that is me all over, I am just making sure I get the best one not the one that stands out on looks. Everyone I play with either carries or has electric, so I do not anyone with a push one to take advice from. But the good folks of the forum are helping with real consumer feedback rather than a review by one man in a golf magazine.

NuShooz

Medal Winner
Visit site
I went in to the store as I wanted the black/green one, they would not match it in store due to the colours Scottsdale were offering , however I then tried online and within 24 hours they sent me a email stating they would do it for that price and the colour I wanted. Good luck mate

AG came up trumps - will pull the trigger today! :D

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I still find it sort of amusing that you're buying a new trolley that costs twice as much as a replacement battery :confused::lol:

I want something that fits into my boot with my clubs without having to drop the seats down. Also I can't be bothered in 2 years time being in the situation of needing a new battery. Also I have been caught out when my battery has not been fully charged as I had a game on my way to work got in at 3 in the morning then was going back out at 9 to play again. I hope that makes it a little bit clearer.

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i'm getting a bit sad in my old age and have started to look at the decor of the forum members homes rather than the item we are supposed to look at,like the old readers wives section and calling the bed clothes or the wall paper,have you had to sell all your clothes to pay for the bag !!!!!!,still think the one in COSTCO is better value and construction.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i'm getting a bit sad in my old age and have started to look at the decor of the forum members homes rather than the item we are supposed to look at
My photos were taken at my mates shop, as I got the bag delivered there as I knew I would struggle to be home for taking delivery due to working. :)

Last edited: