Purchase issue

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So I bought a Sat Nav for my dad, it was a golfbuddy ct2 and was at a low price.
I thought this was good, no reason why the price drop just advertised at the price of £40 on AG.
So it arrived today, looked in the box, just to check and the usb charge cable was missing plus it looked like it was a return.
All of which was not mentioned and I thought I was getting a brand new sale item.
So I have contacted AG and asked them to send the bespoke charge cable to me... we will see how that goes !
As a back up I contacted golfbuddy directly and asked why it was not an available accessory..and could they sell me one.

So is it unreasonable to expect the charge cables to be in the box?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If it's being sold "as new" or "new", which if it's coming from AG I would expect to be the case, then you've every right to assume that all cables, manuals etc etc to be present.
As it's AG, I'm sure they'll sort things out.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s no longer available on the website, but i’ll contact after sales during the week. Nearest store is an hour away so will see what is said.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If it says that it is included then you should get it...

,.. however, increasingly widgets are being sold without charging cables since many just use one of the standard cables. This is their way of reducing cost.