Pulling shots - too far from ball?

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was addressing all 3, the pull, the hook and the low ball flight. If the clubface was square to the path, the ball flight would not be low.
And just for future reference, I do not need to be told what causes a pull.
If the ball is struck low on the face or the club is delofted it will create a low flight.

For future reference I was offering help to the OP not you. You decided to discuss my comments with me and I made it clear my reply was 'In my opinion'. Not yours.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Maybe next time PM Bob and don't ask the rest of us. People are trying to help because you asked for it. The 'noise' comment is just rude.
Sorry if it came across that way. What I tried to get across was that I asked a question, Bob suggested a fault and I confirmed that his thoughts were correct and I would look to solve it. Other posters then made suggestions on a swing fault based on pure assumptions without seeing my swing.
It is hard to make single changes to our play never mind trying to completely change the swing so I am only going to make single changes and then work on the next fault that appears