Prodi G clubs for juniors

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My son is vastly improving and growing too big for his current set (Lynx Red Junior), I'm looking to get him another set and saw the Prodi G clubs which lovely online. Has anyone got their children the Prodi G set and was it worth it?

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
My son is vastly improving and growing too big for his current set (Lynx Red Junior), I'm looking to get him another set and saw the Prodi G clubs which lovely online. Has anyone got their children the Prodi G set and was it worth it?

How old is her, my son started golf at 10 and is now 13. The last 2 years have been hard work, they grow so quickly that it was a constant change of clubs, he had masters clubs, xj2 hot kids clubs, more masters clubs, then ladies clubs then MaCgregor carbon fibre shafted clubs

Finally he has a full set of Cobra F9 Irons, fairways and driver with TM wedges. All adult steel. He now stuffs them miles and won't need anything else for a fair while

All i can say is the stuff will not last longer than a year and at times less as they shoot up, It was a constant battle getting the driver right. We bought him the callaway XJ Hot 2 juniors and they lasted 10 months.

Once the hormones start hitting it's all over the place, at 13 he is the same height as me and 6 inches taller than his mum.

It is really easy to spend a fortune for stuff that they grow out of really quickly, was tempted with the ping ones but glad we didnt.