Princes 2024

simo71

Visit site
They all are. I've been looking at a few places recently and the costs are shocking.
I've noticed this. Crazy increases over and above even what we might expect given the circumstances. It feels like a lot of clubs are choosing to hike visitor costs in lieu of increasing membership costs, which is OK, if they can sustain visitor levels.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I've noticed this. Crazy increases over and above even what we might expect given the circumstances. It feels like a lot of clubs are choosing to hike visitor costs in lieu of increasing membership costs, which is OK, if they can sustain visitor levels.

Accommodation too; one place I had booked earlier this year has put its prices up almost 70% for the same time next year.

One of my regular playing partners is in that line; he said he could justify a 15-20% rise but anything beyond that was taking the proverbial.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'd definitely be interested in going, not sure about staying as it's not too far from where I live.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Very interested, buy then I should have run out of pink castle tees too!

Only sticky point for me is misses birthday is Thursday 28th, with 29th being the start of the Easter weekend I guess you’d be looking earlier in march?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Is it worth trying to roll RSG OR RCP in for a round at the same time?

you used to be able to arrange a package to play all 3 but i can't find it

IIRC, RCP's society day is Monday & RSG's is Tuesday so Sunday/Monday won't work for that. But you're right James, there used to be an option to do all 3 via Princes.

D

Deleted member 1418

I'd be up for this; and also any other knock arranged at RSG or RCP.