Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Utd looking like they’re signing Fernandez. Only 2 players away from challenging now, good job we have a 427 point lead on them. Trembling.

?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Utd looking like they’re signing Fernandez. Only 2 players away from challenging now, good job we have a 427 point lead on them. Trembling.

?

city at times were fantastic, at times woeful, But Utd, where do you start. Shocking.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Working late so missed the first half. Second half was a procession. Never got out of 2nd gear really.

Good to see Fab an Naby getting minutes. If only we had a easy cup game coming up to put more miles in their legs ?
Yes I wonder if Klopp is bluffing and might play a few big boys who need game time.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never been so happy with a 2-0 defeat

Thought would be 5 or more

Thought we played on, defended well in the main and created a few chances .. still got the new midfielder to come in aswell and Antonio, Anderson both injured

4 shots on target, Allison making 2 very good saves to stop us taking away the clean sheet at least

Just looks better for the coming games
Been out only seen the highlights.
Looked like you had some good chances but the finishing wasn’t good.
Allison showing why Klopp waited for him. Some great saves.
Some strange ones from the ref???

D

Deleted member 1740

Choo Choo.......The Klopp Express rolls on.

Had to be patient tonight against a block of 10 men but we Controlled the game from start to finish.

Another 3pts closer to operation unbearable?

Why did klopp risk Mo and Bobby.....

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Never been so happy with a 2-0 defeat

Thought would be 5 or more

Thought we played on, defended well in the main and created a few chances .. still got the new midfielder to come in aswell and Antonio, Anderson both injured

4 shots on target, Allison making 2 very good saves to stop us taking away the clean sheet at least

Just looks better for the coming games

I thought Liverpool won it at a canter, never got out of 2nd gear. They really didn’t need John Moss giving them every bloody decision!

Moyes set us up to shithouse a draw, which rapidly turned into protecting the GD, I don’t blame him for that, I never thought we would go toe to toe with them, and who knows it might come down to GD at the end.

Re the pen, was it really nailed on? The VAR decision seemed to take a long time to come through. We was wondering in the ground if it was a bit soft?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flippin eck, that was painful. I was ready to make me excuses saying it’s nice to see two mid table teams in the final. HVe City forgot how to shoot. ?

Not just me then. Been a while since I felt so frustrated watching City. At one stage I almost turned over - so much faffing about and poor play in the final third. I was pretty sure we were heading for a penaly shoot-out.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Turns out that Richarlison story was completely made up. I did think Barca would have been absolutely mental to chuck 85m at Richarlison. He's a decent player when in form but never Barca quality in a million years.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought Liverpool won it at a canter, never got out of 2nd gear. They really didn’t need John Moss giving them every bloody decision!

Moyes set us up to shithouse a draw, which rapidly turned into protecting the GD, I don’t blame him for that, I never thought we would go toe to toe with them, and who knows it might come down to GD at the end.

Re the pen, was it really nailed on? The VAR decision seemed to take a long time to come through. We was wondering in the ground if it was a bit soft?
I don’t think it was the pen they were looking at but more the build up .
Any offside, was it handball by Firmino that’s what takes so long.

U

User62651

Back on ManCity tickets, sorry.
Gave up on getting Madrid tickets so instead got 5 seats at the Arsenal game on March 1st........or so I thought.
Read yesterday that the Carabou Cup final is also on the 1st March.
There was no mention of that when I booked the tickets on the ManCity website despite them being ahead after leg 1 of the semi final, there is now but that's too late.
WTF?
Fortunately I hadn't booked any accomodation or trains etc. I'm 6+ hours away and others coming are 3 hours away so it needs a bit of organising.
Anyone care to guess when the ManC v Arsenal league game will be rescheduled for? There are no weekends available looking at fixtures so I guess that means it'll be midweek evening, Sunday was ideal tbh.
Seems ridiculous the ManC website didn't show a potential clash of dates given they were one game away from final.
will they refund with no fuss if dates don't work?
Unimpressed.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gave up on getting Madrid tickets so instead got 5 seats at the Arsenal game on March 1st........or so I thought.
There was no mention of that when I booked the tickets on the ManCity website despite them being ahead after leg 1 of the semi final, there is now but that's too late.
WTF?
Fortunately I hadn't booked any accomodation or trains etc. I'm 6+ hours away and others coming are 3 hours away so it needs a bit of organising.
Anyone care to guess when the ManC v Arsenal league game will be rescheduled for? There are no weekends available looking at fixtures so I guess that means it'll be midweek evening, Sunday was ideal tbh.
Seems ridiculous the ManC website didn't show a potential clash of dates given they were one game away from final.
Unimpressed.

Almost impossible to guess the date with both still in the FA Cup and Europe, will be a midweek evening but tough to work out which with FA Cup Champs League and Europa dates to avoid

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
WTF?
Unimpressed.
Seems ridiculous that you didn’t know when the final is. Surely you need to take personal responsibility

U

User62651

Seems ridiculous that you didn’t know when the final is. Surely you need to take personal responsibility

Would anyone have the Carabou cup in their diaries?;)

I'm not a football fan as such, been to one game since 1991.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Would anyone have the Carabou cup in their diaries?;)

I'm not a football fan as such, been to one game since 1991.
91 may be the last at the end of this season the way it is going.

so sorry to hear of your problem, hope you receive a refund or manage to see the game.

Why not try phoning them with some sob story, friends re unio, special occasion, travelling from afar and express disappoint. Then throw in you would like tickets for The Madrid game. Worth a tr.

U

User62651

91 may be the last at the end of this season the way it is going.

so sorry to hear of your problem, hope you receive a refund or manage to see the game.

Why not try phoning them with some sob story, friends re unio, special occasion, travelling from afar and express disappoint. Then throw in you would like tickets for The Madrid game. Worth a tr.

Still want to go, just can't plan it having paid already. Maybe i did just walk into it but getting pressurised by the kids to go never crossed my mind about Carabou and website didn't mention it, I tried to sell them St Mirren but it didn't work!:oops: Not like we live down the road from Etihad that's all. Also given Liverpool's massive lead unless City are struggling for top 4 or Arsenal are trying to sneak into top 4 it could just be a pre season-end dead rubber kickabout.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Choo Choo.......The Klopp Express rolls on.

Had to be patient tonight against a block of 10 men but we Controlled the game from start to finish.

Another 3pts closer to operation unbearable?

Why did klopp risk Mo and Bobby.....
You missed the Ox out.;)
What a great counter goal and top finish.