Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Not sure I believe Barca have made an offer, but if it’s true, I just seem to remember people laughing at us on here when we apparently paid waaaaayyy over the top for Richarlison,:unsure:

Not bad doubling his value in less than 18 months.

Strange the offer was revealed by Sky News, no mention of it from Spanish media.

Unfortunately if he goes I’d want more money because if he’s seen as a top player, how much would it cost to bring someone in at the same level and why would they join Everton at this moment in time.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Apparently they want him to cover Suarez who's out for the rest of the season, but doesn't seem like a like-for-like signing to me, even though Richy has been playing as a CF for us this season he is not a goalscorer of Suarez quality, nowhere near.

not exactly the first bullet (or probably the last) theyve reportedly made in trying to cover Suarez, not quite sure how many of them are actually true mind

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sky Sports reporting that Everton turned down an £85m bid from Barcelona for Richarlison. Absolutely insane money that, amazed we turned it down really. I love Richarlison, but £85m is so much money, and money that we could do a lot with. January probably not the right time to lose a player like Richy though, would be very tough to replace. Partly happy, partly surprised.

I don't know which of that is most unbelievable in that deal, them for offering it or you lot for turning it down.

D

Deleted member 15344

Apparently they want him to cover Suarez who's out for the rest of the season, but doesn't seem like a like-for-like signing to me, even though Richy has been playing as a CF for us this season he is not a goalscorer of Suarez quality, nowhere near.

He is 22 ? Has certainly stepped up a level over the past 18 months and whilst not at the levels of Suarez ( not many are ) then he can certainly do a job for them - Barcelona seems to be throwing darts all over the place trying to get someone in - getting desperate with just 3 fit forwards at the moment

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mari on loan and seems trying to do a similar deal for Soares

neither are a Upamecano or Koulibaly but at least were trying to strengthen the defense this time round!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He’s a very good player I think but his finishing isn’t there yet.
But 85 mil? He’s not worth that.
Surprised you said no.

D

Deleted member 15344

He’s a very good player I think but his finishing isn’t there yet.
But 85 mil? He’s not worth that.
Surprised you said no.

The bid apparently never happened now according to both clubs - it did seem quite a high bid , good player but £85 mil ! That seems crazy , even more so for Everton to turn it down

Wolf

Visit site
Big week for West Ham especially if results go against them at the weekend they'll end up in the bottom 3, can really see them going down with Norwich and Bournemouth

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
online claiming Handball from Firminho in the build up to the pen

didnt look like it touched his arm when they reviewed it

I hate the handball rule.. just bugger off

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Flippin eck, that was painful. I was ready to make me excuses saying it’s nice to see two mid table teams in the final. HVe City forgot how to shoot. ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never been so happy with a 2-0 defeat

Thought would be 5 or more

Thought we played on, defended well in the main and created a few chances .. still got the new midfielder to come in aswell and Antonio, Anderson both injured

4 shots on target, Allison making 2 very good saves to stop us taking away the clean sheet at least

Just looks better for the coming games