Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who really cares (apart from a few on here) how many fans are in the stadium. City have always been a well supported club and were well supported during many, many barren years. Personally I have never even considered gate attendance as an indicator of how good my team is...keep doing it on the pitch and one man and his dog could watch for all I care. Is there a trophy for the most bums on seats?

I'd rather keep the core of genuine fans than attract all the hangers on who start to support due to success. Tashy may agree - still supporting through the bad times has a badge of honour. We never win at home and we never win away...

Still, if it makes you happy Phil then fill yer boots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who really cares (apart from a few on here) how many fans are in the stadium. City have always been a well supported club and were well supported during many, many barren years. Personally I have never even considered gate attendance as an indicator of how good my team is...keep doing it on the pitch and one man and his dog could watch for all I care. Is there a trophy for the most bums on seats?

I'd rather keep the core of genuine fans than attract all the hangers on who start to support due to success. Tashy may agree - still supporting through the bad times has a badge of honour. We never win at home and we never win away...

Still, if it makes you happy Phil then fill yer boots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are not a well supported, big club until a chunk of your fans have to fly in for a game, buy a package to get a ticket ??.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wasn't Rashford rumoured to be nursing an injury?With said substitution being followed by the injury he has now.
Yep the manager knew he had a back injury and playing him made it worse to the point he is prob out for the season

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ole gets slated for bringing Rashford on against Wolves to try and get a victory but I suspect Klopp will be the Messiah for bringing Salah and Firmino on.
Not sure about that .
Why risk them with Mane out injured.
Great display from Shrews but they sat off us to much first half.
Deffo a game of two halves but they deserved the draw for me.
Where’s VAR when you need it, :geek: miles better without it imo.
Lovren for the second goal is just ( lost for words).

D

Deleted member 15344

Not sure about that .
Why risk them with Mane out injured.
Great display from Shrews but they sat off us to much first half.
Deffo a game of two halves but they deserved the draw for me.
Where’s VAR when you need it, :geek: miles better without it imo.
Lovren for the second goal is just ( lost for words).

But would have cancelled their penalty ?

Fair result, a proper FA cup tie.
Good battle - kids certainly showed their lack of expirience and the guys returning from injury very rusty