Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry Pete I didn’t realise you had Rashfords medical records.
My bad
Yes I’m bitter but not afraid to admit it.

Nothing to do with having his medical records, straight from the horses mouth:-

"Yes it backfired. You got to take them once in a while,” the Norwegian admitted.

“He'll be tested in the next few days - we have to see for Sunday. He couldn't run.

“He struggled a little bit with his back and got another knock. It didn't help."

But Solskjaer was happy that his side finally managed to overcome Wolves, who the Red Devils had failed to beat since they were promoted to the Premier League two years ago.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nothing to do with having his medical records, straight from the horses mouth:-

"Yes it backfired. You got to take them once in a while,” the Norwegian admitted.

“He'll be tested in the next few days - we have to see for Sunday. He couldn't run.

“He struggled a little bit with his back and got another knock. It didn't help."

But Solskjaer was happy that his side finally managed to overcome Wolves, who the Red Devils had failed to beat since they were promoted to the Premier League two years ago.

Damaged spine?
You’ve took 2+2 and made a hundred
Those quotes are after the Wolves game where it happened,listen to the whole interview

D

Deleted member 1740

no senior players and he wont even be bothering, sounds more like pep everyday lol

Not this time, he was told by the powers that be to respect the winter break and that’s what he’s doing.

unfortunately the PL and it’s partners won’t allow a full week with no football so we’ve ended up with a half hearted staggered break. It’s a joke in all honesty.

itll be interesting to see if the FA punish us for not fielding a full strength team....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not this time, he was told by the powers that be to respect the winter break and that’s what he’s doing.

unfortunately the PL and it’s partners won’t allow a full week with no football so we’ve ended up with a half hearted staggered break. It’s a joke in all honesty.

itll be interesting to see if the FA punish us for not fielding a full strength team....

winter break? lol this is england not the continent get on with it ;)

managers need the break as much as players too yeah?

D

Deleted member 15344

what rule says hes not allowed to pick first team players and that hes not allowed to manage? did they apply to today to ;)
Believe the Premier League have requested that all Prem League teams respect rbe winter break and don’t organise any friendlies etc and give the players the week off -

D

Deleted member 15344

and how does that answer the question which rule says hes not allowed to pick first team players or manage?

As I said - the Premier League have stated that the break must be respected , no games are to be played during the teams week break , any friendlies are forbidden- so it seems Klopp is going to take that to its extreme word and his team won’t play during the week and have the week off

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As I said - the Premier League have stated that the break must be respected , no games are to be played during the teams week break , any friendlies are forbidden- so it seems Klopp is going to take that to its extreme word and his team won’t play during the week and have the week off

so hes taking a request and applying it to a game thats completely outside the remit of the request, so basically nothing to do with it, and youre saying hes following the rules? ok then

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Damaged spine?
You’ve took 2+2 and made a hundred
Those quotes are after the Wolves game where it happened,listen to the whole interview

I would take some of what Ole says with a pinch of salt, as he is in "defensive" mode.

On a recent interview he railed when he was asked if Rashford would be out until the next internationals break as if it was a massive exaggeration, but when asked how many weeks it would possibly be, virtually concurred with it. I dont blame him as managers dont always have to tell the truth, and also have to protect the club/players as well, but recently he is starting to have that panicked look in interviews, that is the sign of a manager dying on his arse.