Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Who really cares (apart from a few on here) how many fans are in the stadium. City have always been a well supported club and were well supported during many, many barren years. Personally I have never even considered gate attendance as an indicator of how good my team is...keep doing it on the pitch and one man and his dog could watch for all I care. Is there a trophy for the most bums on seats?

I'd rather keep the core of genuine fans than attract all the hangers on who start to support due to success. Tashy may agree - still supporting through the bad times has a badge of honour. We never win at home and we never win away...

Still, if it makes you happy Phil then fill yer boots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we lost last week and we lost today. ?

never a truer word spoken. Thing is though, I have a lot of affection for Maine red. Yet most of my memories are of painful days travelling back over the Pennines coming home. Up average attendance was 30k five or take a couple of K. Am I bothered about golf playing tv watching jibes. Nah it’s banter. But if you had asked me a few decades ago you will win 7 out of the last 8 silverware. Oh bless yah. At the same time seeing our main rivals going tits up at the same time. All I can say is

na na na naaaaaaaa Citeh.

City aside, just hoping that Leicester can hold on for a champs league spot ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Starting to sound like VAR is working it’s magic on us!
I can live with refs mistake .

VAR 99% is correcting the mistakes

The issue with VAR is the time it’s taking to sort a rule out , the way it handles offside calls that a very close - the biggest issue is also the change in the handball rule which is a mess

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
As you say “rumoured”
And as Ole has said he wasn’t injured and it actually happened against Wolves I believe him.
Not some numpty on here that thinks he knows everything.

Tbh, if either Firmino or Salah did get injured I’d expect most people would have said the same thing. Hindsight and all that. Obviously if Rashford didn’t have a niggle then the injury is bad luck, but I’d have rather saints went out of the fa cup last night as opposed to us playing Ings...

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tbh, if either Firmino or Salah did get injured I’d expect most people would have said the same thing. Hindsight and all that. Obviously if Rashford didn’t have a niggle then the injury is bad luck, but I’d have rather saints went out of the fa cup last night as opposed to us playing Ings...
No mate got to disagree there.
Your safe in the P/L
A good cup run would be good

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

The issue with VAR is the time it’s taking to sort a rule out , the way it handles offside calls that a very close - the biggest issue is also the change in the handball rule which is a mess

We had VAR check a pen appeal for us yesterday

It was a quick check yes but what was bad was it was so long after the incident it would have had the play brought back almost a full minute

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

you think VAR is only getting 1 in 100 wrong? or do you means something else by 99% correcting mistakes there?

D

Deleted member 15344

you think VAR is only getting 1 in 100 wrong? or do you means something else by 99% correcting mistakes there?

I believe VAR is correcting the mistakes the refs make - but don’t think it’s perfect and at times has got things wrong.

Klopp just said that no senior players will play in the Replay and team will be managed for reserve team manager

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Maybe but think the way they have used it the handball by Fabinho might have been given his hand is very high.

Fabs wasnt a pen in a million years. No reaction time, ball hit the ground and bounced up at him, and hit his following arm. Unlike their handball......

TBF though they were the better team.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I believe VAR is correcting the mistakes the refs make - but don’t think it’s perfect and at times has got things wrong.

Klopp just said that no senior players will play in the Replay and team will be managed for reserve team manager

its correcting some and making others imo, its nowhere near 99% on any scale though

put em back in the pram Jurgen

D

Deleted member 15344

no senior players and he wont even be bothering, sounds more like pep everyday lol

The replay is during the Prem Winter break and it was always going to be the case if a replay was needed - the senior players were always going to have the week off to be as fresh as possible to go at the CL and league double