Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've just this minute finished listening to him, I'm not surprised by DJ's comments after all he's employed by Murdoch.

says it all :(

Youll like this, family xmas lunch today (wifes side of the family). I get the phone out to have an interest bet, pop Watford and Chelsea in the bet slip and go to back the double. Wifes brother in law is a Watford fan (and not happy hes not at the game) talks me out of backing Watford, Wifes brothers lad a Chelsea fan talks me out of backing Chelsea. Back 2 draws as a compromise sigh

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
So you've gone from stating it was " a violent push" to it " never going to seriously hurt the player" and agreeing he he made a meal of it but yet it's still a red card??

Merry xmas Sawtooth.

Semantics. It was violent conduct end of.

I could try to kick someone , miss completely, and get sent off.

D

Deleted member 16999

Good to see Son throwing himself to the floor when the red card came out.

Hopefully he’ll get it rescinded and Rudiger gets done for dropping his chest on to Son’s outstretched leg.

#prayforson :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1740

says it all :(

Youll like this, family xmas lunch today (wifes side of the family). I get the phone out to have an interest bet, pop Watford and Chelsea in the bet slip and go to back the double. Wifes brother in law is a Watford fan (and not happy hes not at the game) talks me out of backing Watford, Wifes brothers lad a Chelsea fan talks me out of backing Chelsea. Back 2 draws as a compromise sigh

What a plonker!!

I backed the Watford/spurs double @9/1 to pay for the xmas and new year champagne ??? its aldi's bucks fizz now

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yet he plays the nice card straight away

Come on.. never touched him

Defender made a meal of it completely

However he proper kicked out

Not having a bad word said tho lol nicest footballer ever
It's a fair cop, he has lived up to your opinion of him today. Pathetic all round that was. Pathetic of Son to kick his legs up, pathetic from Rudiger as well to go down as if he'd taken a shotgun blast to the stomach rather than a stud to the hip, but that's football for you nowadays. No excuses for Sonny - I guess that's what I get for making him FPL captain this week. :cautious:

Gazzaniga - what the flip was that?? Just grab the ball with your hands, you're the bloody goalkeeper aren't you? Absolutely mental. And why did they need VAR and 3 minutes to see that was a penalty?? As many of us feared, referees are just using it as a crutch so they don't have to make decisions. Could it have been any plainer?

Anyway, I hate football. Roll on Christmas.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good to see Son throwing himself to the floor when the red card came out.

Hopefully he’ll get it rescinded and Rudiger gets done for dropping his chest on to Son’s outstretched leg.

#prayforson :rolleyes:

Surprise the nicest guy to ever play football didn't accept his red... Shake the refs hand.. apologise to rudiger and walk off the pitch gracefully

D

Deleted member 16999

Just seen DJ’s response to Gary Neville after he spoke about racism, that was embarrassing from him, regardless of who owns Sky.:eek:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen DJ’s response to Gary Neville after he spoke about racism, that was embarrassing from him, regardless of who owns Sky.:eek:
Agree.
All Neville did was point out the double standards we have in this country.
Although who is to blame?
It’s the idiots who shout these things ,just deal with them !
Ban them for life and the message will get through. Eventually.

D

Deleted member 1740

Agree.
All Neville did was point out the double standards we have in this country.
Although who is to blame?
It’s the idiots who shout these things ,just deal with them !
Ban them for life and the message will get through. Eventually.

Only way to stop it is a zero tolerance approach and abandonment of games, then everybody knows if there’s any racist chants etc then the game gets abandoned and the offending team loses the match. It’ll stop.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only way to stop it is a zero tolerance approach and abandonment of games, then everybody knows if there’s any racist chants etc then the game gets abandoned and the offending team loses the match. It’ll stop.
That punishes fans like you that pay for their ticket.

There must be a way to identify these people and sort them out.