Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

That's a yellow card. It was petulant and stupid not violent. Rudiger had a hand in making it a red card, lying on the floor holding his stomach looking over his shoulder. If he's in that much pain he's not looking at the ref.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
That doesn’t prevent it being a penalty as the goalkeeper missed the ball and wiped out the player, same as happened today.

Depends if your running towards goal, or running towards row Z for a meat and potato pie. He had a clear chance and missed. Ederson closed him down and they collided. Ederson closed down Vardy but Vardy scored a fantastic goal. Do we bring it back coz there was no coming together.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like Son, but that was a red card. Petulant.

For me he has shown it in patches and more often now

Last season against us left one on Snodgrass off the ball

Sent off against bouremeuth for losing his 'cool' when fouled

The Gomez tackle

Now this kick out for a deserved red

He's a good player ability wise but defo not this nicest guy in football spurs fans portray him as

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Before kick off, based on form and on paper I had this down as a home banker.
Very poor Tottenham performance, little midfield input. Players not fired up, bad tactics. How can Mourinho not capitalise against coming into this.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Before kick off, based on form and on paper I had this down as a home banker.
Very poor Tottenham performance, little midfield input. Players not fired up, bad tactics. How can Mourinho not capitalise against coming into this.

We’ve been weak & exposed in a couple of areas, and as we don’t have the players to plug those weaknesses, Jose didn’t expect a back 3 and that formation and tactically was out thought by Frank. Add in much more desire by our players, it became apparent very quickly we wanted it more. We were clinical for once and dominated areas and not only winning was a great result for us after a bad run, but a clean sheet is a huge lift for us. Top 4 for Christmas, what a great prezzie ?

4LEX

Visit site
Aurier is a massive liability

That's being kind. Aurier and the likes of Mendy, Bakayoko and Fred are £180m worth of toilet juice. Can't tackle, no first touch, no passing ability and no quality whatsoever.

Spurs need a new midfield that is clear. They were pathetic at Man Utd and were again today. Jose will bring in those with the right minerals and offload those who haven't got it. They'll get Top 4 though.

After a few fortunate wins Ole is back at his usual level. The poor man's Henrik Larsson as a player and poor man's Roy Keane as a manager. Forget De Gea's mistakes.....is there a more overrated and useless striker than Martial? Lukaku was basic but was ten times the striker Martial ever will be. To offload one of the few 20 goal strikers and replace him with a statue beggars belief.

Man Utd are frankly embarrassing. To have such vast income, spend £600m on players in 5 years and end up with that squad and and manager you can only laugh.

Congratulations Liverpool on the World Club Cup. Ground it out but did England proud and played with the right attitude.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's a yellow card. It was petulant and stupid not violent. Rudiger had a hand in making it a red card, lying on the floor holding his stomach looking over his shoulder. If he's in that much pain he's not looking at the ref.

He thrust his legs upwards violently towards the opponents chest/face.

Most obvious red that I’ve seen in a long time.

D

Deleted member 1740

He thrust his legs upwards violently towards the opponents chest/face.

Most obvious red that I’ve seen in a long time.

Chest and face?? Are you sure? It was nowhere near his face. Rudiger played his part.

That was akin to what Kovacic and Ali done in the middle of the park, handbags.

D

Deleted member 1740

That's being kind. Aurier and the likes of Mendy, Bakayoko and Fred are £180m worth of toilet juice. Can't tackle, no first touch, no passing ability and no quality whatsoever.

Spurs need a new midfield that is clear. They were pathetic at Man Utd and were again today. Jose will bring in those with the right minerals and offload those who haven't got it. They'll get Top 4 though.

After a few fortunate wins Ole is back at his usual level. The poor man's Henrik Larsson as a player and poor man's Roy Keane as a manager. Forget De Gea's mistakes.....is there a more overrated and useless striker than Martial? Lukaku was basic but was ten times the striker Martial ever will be. To offload one of the few 20 goal strikers and replace him with a statue beggars belief.

Man Utd are frankly embarrassing. To have such vast income, spend £600m on players in 5 years and end up with that squad and and manager you can only laugh.

Congratulations Liverpool on the World Club Cup. Ground it out but did England proud and played with the right attitude.

I hope we never...... #scousenotenglish ?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chest and face?? Are you sure? It was nowhere near his face. Rudiger played his part.

That was akin to what Kovacic and Ali done in the middle of the park, handbags.

Upwards/towards it doesn’t matter he lashed out and that is a red card all day long.

It was never going to seriously hurt the player (everyone could see that) , and he made a meal of it for sure, but you can’t do that and expect to get away with it.

D

Deleted member 1740

Upwards/towards it doesn’t matter he lashed out and that is a red card all day long.

It was never going to seriously hurt the player (everyone could see that) , and he made a meal of it for sure, but you can’t do that and expect to get away with it.

So you've gone from stating it was " a violent push" to it " never going to seriously hurt the player" and agreeing he he made a meal of it but yet it's still a red card??

Merry xmas Sawtooth.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seen very little of todays football, have just seen Gary Nevilles view on racism on sky post match. Hats off to him for hitting the nail squarely on the head, less so to David Jones (and whoever sky had in his ear) trying to distance themselves from it

D

Deleted member 1740

Seen very little of todays football, have just seen Gary Nevilles view on racism on sky post match. Hats off to him for hitting the nail squarely on the head, less so to David Jones (and whoever sky had in his ear) trying to distance themselves from it

I've just this minute finished listening to him, I'm not surprised by DJ's comments after all he's employed by Murdoch.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site

Hello, Adrian Durham. I assume you use a proxy when you post from this account?