Pre-shot Routine

D

Deleted member 15344

Certainly not me cos I don't the happy pills :rofl:

Yes it would be a struggle to play with someone who doesnt want to have banter in between shots is happy to take as long as needed on a golf course without worrying about slow play and thinks players who look for enjoyment in the game have no ambition :thup:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes it would be a struggle to play with someone who doesnt want to have banter in between shots is happy to take as long as needed on a golf course without worrying about slow play and thinks players who look for enjoyment in the game have no ambition :thup:

:rofl:Just take out the comments which are relevant and disregard what I've also said, like if a quick PSR would make me a better golfer I'd do it, I said I TEND not to banter I never said I DONT, but I'm not ignorant towards them, I never said I don't have a laugh on the course that was your opinion, and as for ambition, well your body can't do it, cos you don't practise or hit balls or putt before a comp and prefer to enjoy your hobby!!!! :whistle:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Definatly, hopefully you mean people like me :mmm:
:thup:

Certainly not me cos I don't take the happy pills :rofl:
As Lee Trevino famously said to Tony Jacklin when TJ didn't want to chat during the last round of the Open in 72. 'You don't have to talk Tony, just listen' Trevino won, with Jacklin finishing 3rd.:mmm: Perhaps you can play good golf, and have banter as well.

I personally think you only need to concentrate fully for about 30 seconds before and during the hitting of your shot. The walk in between shots should be to relax and take the pressure off yourself. What would I know though as I am not a serious golfer.:whistle:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
:thup:

I personally think you only need to concentrate fully for about 30 seconds before and during the hitting of your shot. The walk in between shots should be to relax and take the pressure off yourself. What would I know though as I am not a serious golfer.:whistle:
precisely my idea of golf. If I couldn't have a good laugh between shots then I'd probably go back to diving. It doesn't mean that I don't want to shoot the best score I can though. Just that I'm not willing to spend 4 hours being miserable to do it.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
God what is it about you lot and sarcasm do you not get? I've taken the piss out of myself on this and you've taken me seriously even after I said I do have a laugh on the golf course. I may take my golf seriously but that's my choice, you don't but I've not said that your wrong not to take it seriously! I've been quoted out of context on some things and some quotes have been singled out that are on the whole, part of a converse with others.

If your not a serious golfer then that's your choice, each to their own, who says your way or my way is right or wrong?

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
God what is it about you lot and sarcasm do you not get? I've taken the piss out of myself on this and you've taken me seriously even after I said I do have a laugh on the golf course. I may take my golf seriously but that's my choice, you don't but I've not said that your wrong not to take it seriously! I've been quoted out of context on some things and some quotes have been singled out that are on the whole, part of a converse with others.

If your not a serious golfer then that's your choice, each to their own, who says your way or my way is right or wrong?

We may hae read you wrong, I apologize if we have. It is just that you came across along the lines of anyone who goes out for a laugh and some banter does not take their golf very serious and will never be any good. You also made it look like your one of those miserable golfers that you dread getting drawn with in the monthly medal beause you abrely say a word all round, let alone have a laugh and know how to laugh at yourself.

Like I said, sorry if I have read you wrong, but that is how your posts read and i'm not the only one who saw them like that. It is difficult at time to put things the way you want to when using a forum and they get taken the wrong way. That is the glory of an emoticon, used correctly they can get your point across in the way you meant it. :thup: