Powakaddy Trolley CT6 GPS v FX7 GPS

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Will probably get a refund on existing Powakaddy as there is a problem and going to upgrade.

one is smaller and lighter with 2.8 inch screen as opposed to 3.5. one includes a UDB port, no idea what that means.
Expensive I know but any experience and help would be appreciated

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the ct6 gps. Folds down small enough to fit into my footwell. The one that's just come out has a better gps than the one I baught in November.
Can't comment about the other

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the ct6 gps. Folds down small enough to fit into my footwell. The one that's just come out has a better gps than the one I baught in November.
Can't comment about the other
Thanks. how sturdy is it please? My existing powakaddy has developed a problem with the handl. There is ‘play’ and eventually I feel it may snap/break. it is just over 12 months old and when COVID closure is taken into account, hardly used. it has gone back and looking at options

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks. how sturdy is it please? My existing powakaddy has developed a problem with the handl. There is ‘play’ and eventually I feel it may snap/break. it is just over 12 months old and when COVID closure is taken into account, hardly used. it has gone back and looking at options
Mine feels rock solid. The only negative I have is I seem to be constantly changing the speed. One minute it's perfect, next minute the same setting is too fast or too slow (level and flat golf course)