Poulters clothes

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i can you see you giving his gear a try before the season is out andy
just to replace your pink jumper

andy.jpg

Is that my nans jumper? she has one just like that!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Isn't there a saying "all that glitters ain't gold?"

I'm reworking it to read "all that's gold don't glitter".

I like Ian, but it's tempting to take the p***. I do admire the world's no.2 though.....you've got to really.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I like Ian Poulter. He won the Volvo Masters in a play-off against golf's most arrogant man - Sergio Garcia.
Come on guys! Ian's a bloody good British golfer and one of the few characters in the game.

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sergio in my opinion aint arrogant, he is full of passion for golf and the way he plays , its refreshing and good to watch

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sergio in my opinion aint arrogant, he is full of passion for golf and the way he plays , its refreshing and good to watch
Have to disagree, Boabski. He's a big-headed t*** and a bad loser.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
This could only happen in the UK. Why don't we support our top sportsmen instead of slagging them off?

Shanker, with the greatest respect do you honestly believe IP is one of our best sportsmen?

Justin Rose, Luke Donald, Harrington, Westwood are all higher up the rankings than him and I honestly think that if he didn't get column inches from his clothes nobody would mention him at all.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
WHAT?!?!?!?!?

As people know Sergio is my fave competing golfer and I have to stand up for him.

How do you justify your comments Boabski? Or is he just confident? I agree its a very fine line but you have to admire his passion for the game and competing, his energetic personality and one of the worlds best ball strikers.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I absolutely LOVE the way Poulter dresses. Yesterday I went out in a pink jumper with a matching pink trimmed footjoy glove. Guess what colour other than white I am going to have on my myjoys when I get them?

I love wearing bold/lairy colours.

As for Poulter himself, I like him a lot, I met him once and he was a great bloke, even for a gooner. I know he made an arse of himself recently but so what? Atlease he isn't a boring, miserable man like TW.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
This could only happen in the UK. Why don't we support our top sportsmen instead of slagging them off?

Shanker, with the greatest respect do you honestly believe IP is one of our best sportsmen?

Justin Rose, Luke Donald, Harrington, Westwood are all higher up the rankings than him and I honestly think that if he didn't get column inches from his clothes nobody would mention him at all.
Must accept that he's not in the same league as the guys you mention. However, he is good and I don't think he deserves the stick he gets. Tell me, where are the characters in the game, apart from Els, Jimenez and Poulter?