Poulters clothes

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Golfs answer to Anna K? Maybe for the ladies.....

I think it's all quite fun....and just in case you were wondering, I'd rather see him beat almost anyone non-brit and put up with a dress sense than see him be totaly hopeless. Can I be as bad and still earn nearly a $million.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
My response in sticking up for Sergio. I was just having a rave about how much I like him and asked for some justification.

I know he has done some stupid things (spitting in cup) (throwing shoe in bunker) but I love his passion and the golfing qualities and skills he has.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
htl, I would be more comfortable with Poulter if he was at least winning. Payne Stewart was extravagant but he was winning regularly.

I take your point Shanker about the others less charasmatic than Els.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The problem Poulter has now is no-one will take him seriously until he wins a major which frankly ain't going to happen.

If he had kept his mouth shut about being the 2nd best golfer after Woods everyone would have focussed on his clothes and classed him as a touch of colour in the game and left him to swim in his pool of mediocrity.

Now he is open to deserved abuse at every corner. He looked plain daft in that shirt and played worse than he looked. I think its a shame because when they have done behind the scenes stuff with him on TV either at home or on the course he does come across as a decent guy.

My advice to Poulter is to dress more sensibly for a while and try and let his golfing do the talking. Sadly though I don't think we've heard the last of Mt P this year (and not for the right reasons)

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I thought these trousers were pure class.
He's a bit of a knob but you lnow he's proud of his country.

sgopen160704.jpg

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
He reminds me of the guys in town who stand still for hours while people throw money at his feet wearing that top, Pretends to take a golf swing when a pound goes in :D

But fair does to the lad, takes some scollops to dress like that!

T

thecraw

Poulter despite my hatred towards him is a decent golfer, hes not a great golfer, hes a decent golfer. His clothes are what he is all about and I agree he would just be another Havret without his clothes to make his ridiculous statement.

He is a loudmouth so and so and its makes it all the more pleasurable to see him fail.

Casey put his foot in it a couple of years back and he has managed to put that behind him and let his golf do the talking. I seriously doubt that Poulter has the ability to back up his big fat stupid gob. I'm the only one who can compete with Tiger My big fat bottom!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poulter wake up your cornflakes are going soggy son!

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
having watched The Jazz Singer (Neil Diamond version from 1981) for the first time in 20+ years I think he must have inspired Poulters clothes for the event, can't find a suitable picture but boy his shirts were shiny in that film.